Celebrity Mole Yucatan
The respected ABC reality series The Mole may be gone, but it will live on in the record books as a 2004 Emmy winner. Full Story
"The Freak and the Sneak," our episode summary for the final episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by survivorscott, has now been posted.
In a surprising development, the struggling ABC Network has let its option for future installments of its The Mole reality franchise expire, making the program a "free agent" eligible to be picked up by other broadcast networks.
Capping off six episodes of mole searching, supermodel/actress Angie Everhart was revealed as The Mole, and former NBA basketball badboy Dennis Rodman was the lucky winner of $222,000, on the season finale of Celebrity Mole Yucatan which aired Wednesday, February 18, on the ABC Television Network.
"Meanwhile, At The Hall Of Idiocy...," our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
"Tragedy Strikes As The S.S.Gold Sinks Straight Down To The Bottom," our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by EmeraldBrooch, has now been posted.
"Four Crazy FOMOs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Jims02, has now been posted.
"Stephen Says Hello and You Say Goodbye, Again," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by magic_star, has now been posted.
"The Very Small Rise And Long Fall Of Corbin Bernsen," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
What a difference a good lead-in can make. Taking full advantage of its The Bachelorette season premiere lead-in, the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan drew significantly better ratings than its week ago premiere.
Lesson learned -- perhaps moving the debut of Celebrity Mole Yucatan up a week from its originally scheduled January 14 post-Bachelorette 2 premiere wasn't the smartest programming move ABC could have made.
"Dear Diary..." our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted.
ABC has made a change in the previously-announced schedule for its upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The first episode of the seven-episode series will now air on Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 10 PM EST/PST.
Well it took awhile, but ABC has finally announced a premiere date for Celebrity Mole Yucatan, the fourth installment of its The Mole reality series. Greenlighted in March 2003, filmed in Spring 2003 in Mexico, and first announced in June 2003, the series will premiere on Wednesday, January 14 at 10PM ET following the premiere of the second installment of network's The Bachelorette series.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions
- Jordin Sparks appears to bash ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo in new mixtape
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the show's cameras
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
- TV station apologizes for 'Dancing With the Stars' tweet during Ferguson decision
- 'The Voice' Top 10 artists mentored by Diana Ross, Clive Davis, Patrick Stump, Colbie Caillat, and Christina Aguilera
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Bethany Mota and Derek Hough as Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson earn perfect total score
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)