Celebrity Mole Yucatan
The respected ABC reality series The Mole may be gone, but it will live on in the record books as a 2004 Emmy winner. Full Story
"The Freak and the Sneak," our episode summary for the final episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by survivorscott, has now been posted.
In a surprising development, the struggling ABC Network has let its option for future installments of its The Mole reality franchise expire, making the program a "free agent" eligible to be picked up by other broadcast networks.
Capping off six episodes of mole searching, supermodel/actress Angie Everhart was revealed as The Mole, and former NBA basketball badboy Dennis Rodman was the lucky winner of $222,000, on the season finale of Celebrity Mole Yucatan which aired Wednesday, February 18, on the ABC Television Network.
"Meanwhile, At The Hall Of Idiocy...," our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
"Tragedy Strikes As The S.S.Gold Sinks Straight Down To The Bottom," our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by EmeraldBrooch, has now been posted.
"Four Crazy FOMOs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Jims02, has now been posted.
"Stephen Says Hello and You Say Goodbye, Again," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by magic_star, has now been posted.
"The Very Small Rise And Long Fall Of Corbin Bernsen," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
What a difference a good lead-in can make. Taking full advantage of its The Bachelorette season premiere lead-in, the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan drew significantly better ratings than its week ago premiere.
Lesson learned -- perhaps moving the debut of Celebrity Mole Yucatan up a week from its originally scheduled January 14 post-Bachelorette 2 premiere wasn't the smartest programming move ABC could have made.
"Dear Diary..." our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted.
ABC has made a change in the previously-announced schedule for its upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The first episode of the seven-episode series will now air on Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 10 PM EST/PST.
Well it took awhile, but ABC has finally announced a premiere date for Celebrity Mole Yucatan, the fourth installment of its The Mole reality series. Greenlighted in March 2003, filmed in Spring 2003 in Mexico, and first announced in June 2003, the series will premiere on Wednesday, January 14 at 10PM ET following the premiere of the second installment of network's The Bachelorette series.
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes
- Kanye West under fire after "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" tweet
- 'Married at First Sight's Ashley Doherty loses all trust in David Norton, Sam Role starts to like Neil Bowlus
- Johnny Depp stars as Donald Trump in comedic 'Funny or Die' movie
- Ben Higgins: I was shaken by Leah Block's accusations about Lauren Bushnell because one girl was lying to me
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Leah Block lies and throws Lauren Bushnell under the bus, Ben Higgins crushes Olivia Caridi on two-on-one date
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges