HOME > The Mole > The Mole 2
The Mole 2
Atlanta-based CNN anchor Anderson Cooper reportedly signed a new contract guaranteeing him at least $4 million annually. Full Story
CBS Monday announced CNN's Anderson Cooper has been hired to contribute up to five reports a year to "60 Minutes."
A deal is reportedly in the works to bring former "The Mole" host and current CNN anchor Anderson Cooper aboard as a contributor to CBS' "60 Minutes," the New York Post reported Thursday.
The Associated Press reports that cable news channel CNN debuted a new prime-time lineup featuring two hour-long newscasts at 7 PM and 8 PM yesterday. The 7 PM newscast is anchored by Anderson Cooper, the original and legendary host of The Mole and The Mole 2, who has not had a permanent assignment since moving to CNN from ABC two years ago -- until now. The 8 PM newscast will be hosted by CNN "star" Paula Zahn.
ABC has anounced that the season finale of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" produced ABC's highest rating in the time period among Adults 18-34 (3.9/11) in 9 months (since 11/06/01) with entertainment programming. In addition, the series delivered the Network's best performance in the time-slot with Men 18-34 (3.6/11) in nearly 1 year (since 9/25/01) with entertainment programming. The ABC reality series attracted 7.4 million viewers and a 3.5 rating, 10 share with Adults 18-49, placing a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 13," authored by flying squirrel, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Anderson confirms that once again he didn't know the mole, says he'd be interested in hosting 'Mole 3'
All season long, fans of 'The Mole 2' have been wondering if Anderson Cooper was or was not aware of the identity of the mole during the filming of the series. In a recent interview with the Indianapolis Star, Anderson finally confirmed what most fans had suspected - -that ass in the first series, he once again did not know the mole's secret identity. "I did not figure it out until the last second," he said in a telephone interview, "and it was really more that one of the producers I was driving with to the final quiz let something slip. I only realized based on what they said."
Variety reports that things are looking up for fans of ABC's reality series "Mole 2: The Next Betrayal." A third installment of the "Mole" franchise -- which not long ago seemed far-fetched -- is now a real possibility. "We are definitely considering it," ABC alternative programming chief Andrea Wong said. "It's performed well for us this summer against strong competition. And it's an even better show than it was before."
ABC has announced that the second-to-last telecast of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" attracted the series' largest audience (8.2 million) and second-highest Adults 18-49 rating (3.5/10). The July 30th episode of the ABC reality series placed a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures, easily beating NBC's comedies ("Frasier"/"Scrubs" - 7.1 million & 2.9/9) and CBS "The Guardian" (7.0 million & 1.6/5).
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 12," authored by PagongRatEater, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
ABC has announced the July 23rd 11th episode of "Mole II" attracted its largest audience and best adult 18-34 rating of the series, generating ABC's highest adult 18-34 delivery in the hour since November 2001. Together with 'According To Jim' and the finale of 'Houston Medical,' it allowed ABC to post its strongest Tuesday night of the summer in viewers and young adults.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 11," authored by Teddy_Bear, has been posted. An alternative summary written be Femme is also available. Check them out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 10," authored by magic_star, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 9," authored by JeffGator, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad
- 'Big Brother' premiere reveals three twists -- including returns of Nicole Franzel, James Huling, Da'Vonne Rogers and Frank Eudy
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison on Chad Rookstool and JoJo Fletcher controversy
- Alex Clark, 'Coupled' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Corey Brooks, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: When Robby Hayes told me that he loved me, I was stunned
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to star in 'The Bachelor' spinoff 'Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After' on Freeform
- 'Big Brother' 18 to feature twists, new weekly challenge and all-new house decor
- Bethenny Frankel reveals health scare, says fibroids may have caused her miscarriage
- Claudia Jordan backtracks on confirmation that Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are dating
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X' premiere date revealed by CBS
- 'America's Got Talent' cancer survivor Calysta "Caly" Bevier earns "Golden Buzzer" from Simon Cowell -- VIDEO
- 'Coupled' recap: Michelle Tam, Javier Finlay and Taylor Hart leave the show after failing to find a love match
- Daniel Maguire, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Allison Holker, 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'So You Think You Can Dance' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Jordan Rodgers earned my respect and our connection went beyond physical, says 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher