The Bachelor 7
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Sarah Brice has announced she is engaged and expecting a child. Full Story
Krisily Kennedy has announced she is bisexual.
On-again/off-again The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are officially off-again.
Oxygen has announced that it is developing When Charlie Met Sarah, a new reality series starring on-again/off-again The Bachelor seventh-season couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Reunited The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have revealed that the seventh-season The Bachelor star's excessive drinking wasn't just one of the reasons the pair broke-up in 2007, it was apparently the overwhelming cause.
Charlie O'Connell already looks like his actor brother Jerry O'Connell. Now he also shares the same name with one of his newborn twin nieces.
Excessive drinking was apparently one of the factors that contributed to last year's break-up of now-reunited seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are apparently considering taking their recently announced reconciliation to the next step: living together.
While couples from ABC's The Bachelor had surely seen their share of breakups throughout the show's history, there has never been a serious reconciliation among the bunch. Until now.
Sarah Welch tried to fall in-love with Charlie O'Connell during The Bachelor's Spring 2005 seventh season. However she's now garnering attention for a more recent fall she took -- and it had nothing to do with love.
After more than two years of dating in the real world, the bloom has apparently finally fallen off the rose for The Bachelor seventh-season lovebirds Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
If The Bachelor 7 bachelorette finalist Krisily Kennedy appeared to remain a little too composed in the minutes following her rejection by Charlie O'Connell on Monday's live The Final Rose finale, there's a good reason -- she had suspected the move was coming.
"Three Hours? Shame on you, ABC!," our episode summary for the season finale episode of the seventh edition of ABC's The Bachelor series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
ABC 'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell picks Sarah Brice, rejects Krisily Kennedy in seventh season finale
ABC's much ballyhooed "no rules" edition of its The Bachelor edition ended in a manner not all that different than the fading reality franchise's previous editions -- with bachelor Charlie O'Connell selecting Sarah Brice over Krisily Kennedy during an extremely bloated three-hour marathon finale, but -- similar to fellow recent bachelors Jesse Palmer (Bachelor 5) and Bob Guiney (Bachelor 4) -- failing to propose marriage, offering only a "promise ring" instead.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes -- and who's his winning pick?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly signs on Simone Biles and Mr. T for Season 24 celebrity cast
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Savannah Chrisley reveals she's dating NBA player Chandler Parsons, Todd Chrisley quips he's a "douchebag" and "ho hound"
- Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with show forever
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- John Mayer: I think it'd be really fun to be 'The Bachelor'
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry pregnant with her third child -- "Before you judge me please realize this is my life"
- 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' trainer: It's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Gabriela seeks revenge on cheating ex-fiance
- Caitlyn Jenner tweets President Donald Trump about LGBTQ rights: "This is a disaster"
- Rachel Lindsay -- 11 things to know about 'Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- The Bachelor 21
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1