The Bachelor 7
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Sarah Brice has announced she is engaged and expecting a child. Full Story
Krisily Kennedy has announced she is bisexual.
On-again/off-again The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are officially off-again.
Oxygen has announced that it is developing When Charlie Met Sarah, a new reality series starring on-again/off-again The Bachelor seventh-season couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Reunited The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have revealed that the seventh-season The Bachelor star's excessive drinking wasn't just one of the reasons the pair broke-up in 2007, it was apparently the overwhelming cause.
Charlie O'Connell already looks like his actor brother Jerry O'Connell. Now he also shares the same name with one of his newborn twin nieces.
Excessive drinking was apparently one of the factors that contributed to last year's break-up of now-reunited seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are apparently considering taking their recently announced reconciliation to the next step: living together.
While couples from ABC's The Bachelor had surely seen their share of breakups throughout the show's history, there has never been a serious reconciliation among the bunch. Until now.
Sarah Welch tried to fall in-love with Charlie O'Connell during The Bachelor's Spring 2005 seventh season. However she's now garnering attention for a more recent fall she took -- and it had nothing to do with love.
After more than two years of dating in the real world, the bloom has apparently finally fallen off the rose for The Bachelor seventh-season lovebirds Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
If The Bachelor 7 bachelorette finalist Krisily Kennedy appeared to remain a little too composed in the minutes following her rejection by Charlie O'Connell on Monday's live The Final Rose finale, there's a good reason -- she had suspected the move was coming.
"Three Hours? Shame on you, ABC!," our episode summary for the season finale episode of the seventh edition of ABC's The Bachelor series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
ABC 'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell picks Sarah Brice, rejects Krisily Kennedy in seventh season finale
ABC's much ballyhooed "no rules" edition of its The Bachelor edition ended in a manner not all that different than the fading reality franchise's previous editions -- with bachelor Charlie O'Connell selecting Sarah Brice over Krisily Kennedy during an extremely bloated three-hour marathon finale, but -- similar to fellow recent bachelors Jesse Palmer (Bachelor 5) and Bob Guiney (Bachelor 4) -- failing to propose marriage, offering only a "promise ring" instead.
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's split: What happened?
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot
- Kylie Jenner confirms she is not pregnant!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1