The Bachelor 7
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Sarah Brice has announced she is engaged and expecting a child. Full Story
Krisily Kennedy has announced she is bisexual.
On-again/off-again The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are officially off-again.
Oxygen has announced that it is developing When Charlie Met Sarah, a new reality series starring on-again/off-again The Bachelor seventh-season couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Reunited The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have revealed that the seventh-season The Bachelor star's excessive drinking wasn't just one of the reasons the pair broke-up in 2007, it was apparently the overwhelming cause.
Charlie O'Connell already looks like his actor brother Jerry O'Connell. Now he also shares the same name with one of his newborn twin nieces.
Excessive drinking was apparently one of the factors that contributed to last year's break-up of now-reunited seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are apparently considering taking their recently announced reconciliation to the next step: living together.
While couples from ABC's The Bachelor had surely seen their share of breakups throughout the show's history, there has never been a serious reconciliation among the bunch. Until now.
Sarah Welch tried to fall in-love with Charlie O'Connell during The Bachelor's Spring 2005 seventh season. However she's now garnering attention for a more recent fall she took -- and it had nothing to do with love.
After more than two years of dating in the real world, the bloom has apparently finally fallen off the rose for The Bachelor seventh-season lovebirds Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
If The Bachelor 7 bachelorette finalist Krisily Kennedy appeared to remain a little too composed in the minutes following her rejection by Charlie O'Connell on Monday's live The Final Rose finale, there's a good reason -- she had suspected the move was coming.
"Three Hours? Shame on you, ABC!," our episode summary for the season finale episode of the seventh edition of ABC's The Bachelor series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
ABC 'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell picks Sarah Brice, rejects Krisily Kennedy in seventh season finale
ABC's much ballyhooed "no rules" edition of its The Bachelor edition ended in a manner not all that different than the fading reality franchise's previous editions -- with bachelor Charlie O'Connell selecting Sarah Brice over Krisily Kennedy during an extremely bloated three-hour marathon finale, but -- similar to fellow recent bachelors Jesse Palmer (Bachelor 5) and Bob Guiney (Bachelor 4) -- failing to propose marriage, offering only a "promise ring" instead.
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Ali Caldwell on shocking 'The Voice' results: I wasn't expecting the outcome but I showed the world my passion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- David Wright deflects vote masterfully, no one knew Adam Klein's mom was dying
- The Bachelor 21
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1