The Bachelor 7
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Sarah Brice has announced she is engaged and expecting a child. Full Story
Krisily Kennedy has announced she is bisexual.
On-again/off-again The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are officially off-again.
Oxygen has announced that it is developing When Charlie Met Sarah, a new reality series starring on-again/off-again The Bachelor seventh-season couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Reunited The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have revealed that the seventh-season The Bachelor star's excessive drinking wasn't just one of the reasons the pair broke-up in 2007, it was apparently the overwhelming cause.
Charlie O'Connell already looks like his actor brother Jerry O'Connell. Now he also shares the same name with one of his newborn twin nieces.
Excessive drinking was apparently one of the factors that contributed to last year's break-up of now-reunited seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
Seventh-season The Bachelor couple Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice are apparently considering taking their recently announced reconciliation to the next step: living together.
While couples from ABC's The Bachelor had surely seen their share of breakups throughout the show's history, there has never been a serious reconciliation among the bunch. Until now.
Sarah Welch tried to fall in-love with Charlie O'Connell during The Bachelor's Spring 2005 seventh season. However she's now garnering attention for a more recent fall she took -- and it had nothing to do with love.
After more than two years of dating in the real world, the bloom has apparently finally fallen off the rose for The Bachelor seventh-season lovebirds Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
If The Bachelor 7 bachelorette finalist Krisily Kennedy appeared to remain a little too composed in the minutes following her rejection by Charlie O'Connell on Monday's live The Final Rose finale, there's a good reason -- she had suspected the move was coming.
"Three Hours? Shame on you, ABC!," our episode summary for the season finale episode of the seventh edition of ABC's The Bachelor series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
ABC 'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell picks Sarah Brice, rejects Krisily Kennedy in seventh season finale
ABC's much ballyhooed "no rules" edition of its The Bachelor edition ended in a manner not all that different than the fading reality franchise's previous editions -- with bachelor Charlie O'Connell selecting Sarah Brice over Krisily Kennedy during an extremely bloated three-hour marathon finale, but -- similar to fellow recent bachelors Jesse Palmer (Bachelor 5) and Bob Guiney (Bachelor 4) -- failing to propose marriage, offering only a "promise ring" instead.
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst on the new season: The cast is fantastic and popping
- Gia Giudice reportedly becoming a substitute mom with Teresa Giudice in prison
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I second guessed myself right up until the end, it was grueling
- Kendall Jenner stars in first video ad for Estee Lauder
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly planning to launch own line of Skinnygirl marijuana
- Josh Murray's younger brother Aaron Murray and fiancee Kacie McDonnell also end engagement
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1