Celebrity Mole Yucatan News
Lesson learned -- perhaps moving the debut of Celebrity Mole Yucatan up a week from its originally scheduled January 14 post-Bachelorette 2 premiere wasn't the smartest programming move ABC could have made.
"Dear Diary..." our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted.
ABC has made a change in the previously-announced schedule for its upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The first episode of the seven-episode series will now air on Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 10 PM EST/PST.
Well it took awhile, but ABC has finally announced a premiere date for Celebrity Mole Yucatan, the fourth installment of its The Mole reality series. Greenlighted in March 2003, filmed in Spring 2003 in Mexico, and first announced in June 2003, the series will premiere on Wednesday, January 14 at 10PM ET following the premiere of the second installment of network's The Bachelorette series.
Confirming a story first reported on Reality TV World on May 21, ABC and Stone Stanley Productions announced today that filming has completed on the upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The series will air "later this year" on ABC.
OK, so some other people claimed 'Survivor 7' would take place in Mexico, and it turned out they were wrong. However, RealityTVWorld.com has received an exclusive tip that one reality show is currently taking place in Mexico: the next edition of ABC's Celebrity Mole.
Variety reports that ABC has ordered another seven episode edition of "Celebrity Mole," with casting set to begin immediately and the series targeted for either a summer or fall premiere. Ahmad Rashad is expected to return as host. ABC reality guru Andrea Wong said she's "thrilled the show's coming back." "It was a huge success for us in its last run and performed fantastically well in the time period."
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee