Celebrity Mole Yucatan
The respected ABC reality series The Mole may be gone, but it will live on in the record books as a 2004 Emmy winner. Full Story
"The Freak and the Sneak," our episode summary for the final episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by survivorscott, has now been posted.
In a surprising development, the struggling ABC Network has let its option for future installments of its The Mole reality franchise expire, making the program a "free agent" eligible to be picked up by other broadcast networks.
Capping off six episodes of mole searching, supermodel/actress Angie Everhart was revealed as The Mole, and former NBA basketball badboy Dennis Rodman was the lucky winner of $222,000, on the season finale of Celebrity Mole Yucatan which aired Wednesday, February 18, on the ABC Television Network.
"Meanwhile, At The Hall Of Idiocy...," our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
"Tragedy Strikes As The S.S.Gold Sinks Straight Down To The Bottom," our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by EmeraldBrooch, has now been posted.
"Four Crazy FOMOs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Jims02, has now been posted.
"Stephen Says Hello and You Say Goodbye, Again," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by magic_star, has now been posted.
"The Very Small Rise And Long Fall Of Corbin Bernsen," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
What a difference a good lead-in can make. Taking full advantage of its The Bachelorette season premiere lead-in, the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan drew significantly better ratings than its week ago premiere.
Lesson learned -- perhaps moving the debut of Celebrity Mole Yucatan up a week from its originally scheduled January 14 post-Bachelorette 2 premiere wasn't the smartest programming move ABC could have made.
"Dear Diary..." our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted.
ABC has made a change in the previously-announced schedule for its upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The first episode of the seven-episode series will now air on Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 10 PM EST/PST.
Well it took awhile, but ABC has finally announced a premiere date for Celebrity Mole Yucatan, the fourth installment of its The Mole reality series. Greenlighted in March 2003, filmed in Spring 2003 in Mexico, and first announced in June 2003, the series will premiere on Wednesday, January 14 at 10PM ET following the premiere of the second installment of network's The Bachelorette series.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney Bischoff
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- 'The Voice' coaches send three artists into the "Live Playoffs" and Pharrell Williams uses his only "Steal"
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III
- Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
- Former 'Survivor' castaway J'Tia Taylor ties the knot at a zoo
- 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec on Kym Johnson chemistry: It's not for publicity
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show