Celebrity Mole Yucatan
The respected ABC reality series The Mole may be gone, but it will live on in the record books as a 2004 Emmy winner. Full Story
"The Freak and the Sneak," our episode summary for the final episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by survivorscott, has now been posted.
In a surprising development, the struggling ABC Network has let its option for future installments of its The Mole reality franchise expire, making the program a "free agent" eligible to be picked up by other broadcast networks.
Capping off six episodes of mole searching, supermodel/actress Angie Everhart was revealed as The Mole, and former NBA basketball badboy Dennis Rodman was the lucky winner of $222,000, on the season finale of Celebrity Mole Yucatan which aired Wednesday, February 18, on the ABC Television Network.
"Meanwhile, At The Hall Of Idiocy...," our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
"Tragedy Strikes As The S.S.Gold Sinks Straight Down To The Bottom," our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by EmeraldBrooch, has now been posted.
"Four Crazy FOMOs," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Jims02, has now been posted.
"Stephen Says Hello and You Say Goodbye, Again," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by magic_star, has now been posted.
"The Very Small Rise And Long Fall Of Corbin Bernsen," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by Estee, has now been posted.
What a difference a good lead-in can make. Taking full advantage of its The Bachelorette season premiere lead-in, the second episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan drew significantly better ratings than its week ago premiere.
Lesson learned -- perhaps moving the debut of Celebrity Mole Yucatan up a week from its originally scheduled January 14 post-Bachelorette 2 premiere wasn't the smartest programming move ABC could have made.
"Dear Diary..." our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's Celebrity Mole Yucatan, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted.
ABC has made a change in the previously-announced schedule for its upcoming Celebrity Mole Yucatan. The first episode of the seven-episode series will now air on Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 10 PM EST/PST.
Well it took awhile, but ABC has finally announced a premiere date for Celebrity Mole Yucatan, the fourth installment of its The Mole reality series. Greenlighted in March 2003, filmed in Spring 2003 in Mexico, and first announced in June 2003, the series will premiere on Wednesday, January 14 at 10PM ET following the premiere of the second installment of network's The Bachelorette series.
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes off Jeremiah Wood
- 'The Bachelorette' producers and Chris Harrison comment on contestant Eric Hill's tragic death
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Singing in front of Keith Urban was intimidating
- Exclusive: Castoff LJ McKanas talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 2)
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill dies in hospital after paragliding accident in Utah
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly wants Nikki Ferrell to quit nursing job and work as a model
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill in coma after paragliding accident
- Candace Cameron Bure wishes Andrea Barber was also on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists