The Joe Schmo Show News
"You Want Me to Eat What?!," our episode summary of Episode 6 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by FesterFan1, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Is There a Fetishist in the House?," our episode summary of Episode 5 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by I_AM_HE, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"The Naked Truth - The Horrid, Troubling, Strangely Hypnotic, Awful Naked Truth," our episode summary of Episode 4 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Lisapooh, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Schmo Can't Rap, Schmo Can Cry," our episode summary of Episode 3 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Bucky Katt, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Think Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" can't get any more outrageous and over the top? Think again... Jerri Manthey of "Survivor: Australia" fame, one of reality televisions all-time top villainesses, will guest star on the Tuesday, September 16 episode of "The Joe Schmo Show."
This week’s second episode of Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" on Tuesday, September 9 drew 1.2 million viewers, a 45% increase from the series premiere on the previous Tuesday.
"Of Mom, Butts, and Strange Party Games," our episode summary of Episode 2 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Bebo, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Fans of "The Joe Schmo Show" will see a familiar face on UPN's new comedy, "The Mullets", which premieres on September 11 at 9:30 ET. David Hornsby, aka "Hutch the Asshole", plays Danny Mullet, the easygoing Wrestlemania-loving son of Loni Anderson. "The Mullets" also stars John O'Hurley ("Seinfeld") as his stepfather.
"The Best-Laid Scams ...," our episode summary of Episode 1 of Spike TV's Joe Schmo, written by Draco Malfoy, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
It's the ultimate reality show...yet it isn't real at all. Spike TV, The First Network For Men, and Stone Stanley Entertainment (the producers of ABC's "The Mole" and more) will take the reality show concept to the next level with "The Joe Schmo Show," where only one contestant is real. This next wave in reality programming premieres with a two-hour event on Tuesday, September 2 (9-11 PM ET/PT) and then can be seen in it's regular time slot on Tuesdays (9-10 PM ET/PT).
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned