The Joe Schmo Show News
"You Want Me to Eat What?!," our episode summary of Episode 6 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by FesterFan1, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Is There a Fetishist in the House?," our episode summary of Episode 5 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by I_AM_HE, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"The Naked Truth - The Horrid, Troubling, Strangely Hypnotic, Awful Naked Truth," our episode summary of Episode 4 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Lisapooh, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Schmo Can't Rap, Schmo Can Cry," our episode summary of Episode 3 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Bucky Katt, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Think Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" can't get any more outrageous and over the top? Think again... Jerri Manthey of "Survivor: Australia" fame, one of reality televisions all-time top villainesses, will guest star on the Tuesday, September 16 episode of "The Joe Schmo Show."
This week’s second episode of Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" on Tuesday, September 9 drew 1.2 million viewers, a 45% increase from the series premiere on the previous Tuesday.
"Of Mom, Butts, and Strange Party Games," our episode summary of Episode 2 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Bebo, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Fans of "The Joe Schmo Show" will see a familiar face on UPN's new comedy, "The Mullets", which premieres on September 11 at 9:30 ET. David Hornsby, aka "Hutch the Asshole", plays Danny Mullet, the easygoing Wrestlemania-loving son of Loni Anderson. "The Mullets" also stars John O'Hurley ("Seinfeld") as his stepfather.
"The Best-Laid Scams ...," our episode summary of Episode 1 of Spike TV's Joe Schmo, written by Draco Malfoy, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
It's the ultimate reality show...yet it isn't real at all. Spike TV, The First Network For Men, and Stone Stanley Entertainment (the producers of ABC's "The Mole" and more) will take the reality show concept to the next level with "The Joe Schmo Show," where only one contestant is real. This next wave in reality programming premieres with a two-hour event on Tuesday, September 2 (9-11 PM ET/PT) and then can be seen in it's regular time slot on Tuesdays (9-10 PM ET/PT).
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' couple Matt and Amy Roloff separate after 26 years of marriage
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her