Miscellaneous Reality TV
Dave Mirra, who hosted two seasons of Real World/Road Rules Challenge on MTV, has sadly taken his own life. Full Story
Total Divas star Nikki Bella will put wrestling on hold to have potentially career-ending surgery Wednesday.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's new 'Nicole & Jionni's Shore Flip' reality series to debut February 24 on FYI
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her husband Jionni LaValle's new house-flipping reality series Nicole & Jionni's Shore Flip will premiere on FYI in less than one month.
Fox has ordered a new reality competition series with a funny twist.
The latest trailer for Chelsea Handler's upcoming four-part Chelsea Does... docu-series shows the raunchy comedian confronting racism as she travels the country and the world.
Gigi Hadid tears up discussing how Lyme disease has ravaged her family on 'MasterChef Celebrity Showdown'
Gigi Hadid won $25,000 for Global Lyme Alliance on Monday.
MTV has revealed the identities of the cast members who will be starring on Real World: Go Big or Go Home when it premieres Thursday, March 17 at 10PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett has decided to take a stab at the reality dating show genre.
Ray J and girlfriend Princess Love recently got engaged.
Party Down South is heading into its fifth season, but it will be the show's last.
Channing Tatum rocked the stage with Beyonce for an epic performance during Spike TV's premiere of Lip Sync Battle's second season.
The BBC has announced plans to air a travel docu-series called The Real Marigold Hotel, which is inspired by the 2012 blockbuster film The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
Melissa Rycroft to serve as new co-host with Steve "Stone Cold" Austin on 'Redneck Island: Battle At The Lake'
Melissa Rycroft, a former The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars contestant, has landed a new hosting gig for CMT's Redneck Island: Battle At The Lake.
Khloe Kardashian will be starring in a new E! reality series Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out