Miscellaneous Reality TV
Jennifer Lawrence has revealed a major make or break when it comes to her dating life, and it's a love or lack thereof for reality TV. Full Story
Kesha recently filed a lawsuit against her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, citing reputation-shattering allegations of abuse, but she reportedly previously denied all those claims sworn under oath.
Kesha filing lawsuit against music producer Dr. Luke for allegedly abusing and assaulting her for 10 years
Kesha is suing her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald for a decade of alleged sexual, physical, verbal and emotional abuse.
Robert Pattinson's older sister Lizzy Pattinson was eliminated from the British edition of The X Factor on Sunday.
Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly only appeared on VH1's Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn with girlfriend Nikki Ferrell for money.
Erica Mena says her new fiance Bow Wow will not appear on the fifth season of Love & Hip Hop.
TLC has revealed the six couples who will be appearing on the second season of 90 Day Fiance, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, October 19 at 9PM ET/PT.
Paula Deen will do her first television interview in more than a year on Tuesday.
Love & Hip-Hop star Erica Mena has been taken off the market.
Robin Roberts announced details about her new company Rock'n Robin Productions on Wednesday's edition of Good Morning America.
Cee Lo Green's The Good Life reality series has been canceled by TBS after one season.
LeAnn Rimes' joke about raping her boyfriend the first time she had sex is causing some social media backlash.
Bravo has announced Caroline Manzo's new Manzo'd with Children reality series will premiere Sunday, October 5 with back-to-back, half-hour episodes beginning at 9PM ET/PT.
LeAnn Rimes has stopped taking birth control in her attempt to begin a family with her husband Eddie Cibrian.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single