Celebrity Mole Hawaii News
NBC has announced former reality TV participants Bill Rancic, Ereka Vetrini and Kimberly Coles will serve as the hosts of In the Loop with iVillage, a new live daytime talk show scheduled to premiere Monday, September 17.
ABC reports that the network's "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" series went out with a bang, with the season finale drawing the series' largest audience (12.1 million) and highest Adult 18-49 rating (5.9/15). Winning its hour for the 5th consecutive week among Adults 18-34, "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" beat NBC's powerhouse drama, "Law & Order," by its largest margin ever, an impressive 28% (6.1/18 vs. 4.7/14). "Celebrity Mole" also held No. 1 ranks in the hour among Men 18-34 (4.3/13), Women 18-34 (7.7/21) and Teens 12-17 (4.8/19). The "Celebrity Mole" finale came within 11% in rating and 2 share of NBC's powerhouse drama in Adults 18-49 (6.6/17).
Our episode summary for the fourth episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by NaughtyKittySara, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
'Celebrity Mole Hawaii' 4th episode ratings up over previous week, wins timeslot in Adults 18-49 ratingsJanuary 31, 2003
ABC reports that the January 29th episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" moved up into the No. 1 position in its time period among Adults 18-49 (5.3/13), beating CBS' "48 Hours" by 66% (3.2/8) and NBC's "Law & Order" by 6% (5.0/13). Winning its hour for the third week in a row, "Celebrity Mole" led the hour by its largest margin yet among Adults 18-34 (+41% over second-place NBC - 5.2/14 vs. 3.7/10).
Our episode summary for the third episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by Jims02, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for the second episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by cyclehausen, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
ABC reports that the second episode of their "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" series showed an across-the-board increase from its week-ago premiere.
Have the FindTheMole.com spoiler sleuths managed to uncover the identity of the "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" after only one episode of the series?
Geez what a difference a non-Friday night timeslot and a good lead-in can make. After pulling last season's "Mole 2" off the Frinday night Fall 2001 schedule after only three episodes and watching the series rebound when the series was later run on Wednesday evenings in Summer 2002, ABC reports that its "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" program debuted to strong numbers and delivered the network's best young adult audience retention this season for a series coming out of "The Bachelor" franchise. The celebrity whodunit program drew an average audience of 10.8 million viewers and notched a 5.3 rating, 14 share among Adults 18-49, placing second to NBC's "Law & Order" on both counts.
Our episode summary for the premiere episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by survivorscott, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner