Celebrity Mole Hawaii
ABC reports that the network's "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" series went out with a bang, with the season finale drawing the series' largest audience (12.1 million) and highest Adult 18-49 rating (5.9/15). Winning its hour for the 5th consecutive week among Adults 18-34, "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" beat NBC's powerhouse drama, "Law & Order," by its largest margin ever, an impressive 28% (6.1/18 vs. 4.7/14). "Celebrity Mole" also held No. 1 ranks in the hour among Men 18-34 (4.3/13), Women 18-34 (7.7/21) and Teens 12-17 (4.8/19). The "Celebrity Mole" finale came within 11% in rating and 2 share of NBC's powerhouse drama in Adults 18-49 (6.6/17). Full Story
NBC has announced former reality TV participants Bill Rancic, Ereka Vetrini and Kimberly Coles will serve as the hosts of In the Loop with iVillage, a new live daytime talk show scheduled to premiere Monday, September 17.
Our episode summary for the fourth episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by NaughtyKittySara, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
'Celebrity Mole Hawaii' 4th episode ratings up over previous week, wins timeslot in Adults 18-49 ratings
ABC reports that the January 29th episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" moved up into the No. 1 position in its time period among Adults 18-49 (5.3/13), beating CBS' "48 Hours" by 66% (3.2/8) and NBC's "Law & Order" by 6% (5.0/13). Winning its hour for the third week in a row, "Celebrity Mole" led the hour by its largest margin yet among Adults 18-34 (+41% over second-place NBC - 5.2/14 vs. 3.7/10).
Our episode summary for the third episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by Jims02, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for the second episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by cyclehausen, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
ABC reports that the second episode of their "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" series showed an across-the-board increase from its week-ago premiere.
Have the FindTheMole.com spoiler sleuths managed to uncover the identity of the "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" after only one episode of the series?
Geez what a difference a non-Friday night timeslot and a good lead-in can make. After pulling last season's "Mole 2" off the Frinday night Fall 2001 schedule after only three episodes and watching the series rebound when the series was later run on Wednesday evenings in Summer 2002, ABC reports that its "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" program debuted to strong numbers and delivered the network's best young adult audience retention this season for a series coming out of "The Bachelor" franchise. The celebrity whodunit program drew an average audience of 10.8 million viewers and notched a 5.3 rating, 14 share among Adults 18-49, placing second to NBC's "Law & Order" on both counts.
Our episode summary for the premiere episode of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," authored by survivorscott, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
ABC has announced that two of its most engaging reality series are coming to ABC Family beginning January 13, "The Bachelorette" (7:00 - 8:00 PM ET/PT) and "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" (9:00 - 10:00 PM ET/PT).
Perhaps Anderson Cooper knew something after all....
The six-episode reality series, "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," is set to premiere on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT), following "The Bachelorette" on The ABC Television Network. Players include Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects," "One Good Cop"), Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law," "Major League"), Michael Boatman ("Spin City," "Arli$$"), Kim Coles ("Living Single," "In Living Color"), supermodel Frederique, Kathy Griffin ("Suddenly Susan") and Erik von Detten ("Princess Diaries," "Dinotopia"). Emmy-Award winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad will host the series.
'Celebrity Mole Hawaii' to premiere on ABC Wednesday, January 8th at 10PM ET -- right after 'The Bachelorette'
ABC has announced the the third edition of its "Mole" series -- "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" -- will premiere on Wednesday, January 8th at 10PM ET following the series premiere of "The Bachelorette."
- Danielle Bradbery: I'm so excited for whatever comes after winning 'The Voice'
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy to dance together on Broadway
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable
- 'Splash' trainer Greg Louganis engaged to partner Johnny Chaillot
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: James Case will shock and blindside everyone
- 'The Voice' finalist Danielle Bradbery "is the winner," according to Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock eliminates Brad McKinzie and Zack Kalter
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: My portrayal could've been a lot worse
- Emily Maynard reportedly dating a new guy for the past six months
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' and 'The Amazing Race' fall premiere dates announced by CBS
- Sean Lowe: Catherine Giudici and I won't be having kids "anytime soon"
- Kim Kardashian giving birth to baby girl "happened so fast," according to mother Kris Jenner
- Tamra Barney marries fiance Eddie Judge
- Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child prematurely
- Charlie Sheen blasts 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham for leaking texts
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: Since it can't be me, hopefully it's going to be Brooks Forester