American Idol 7 News
David Cook's current stint on the road was put on a brief hiatus earlier this week.
Former seventh-season American Idol finalist Michael Johns is reportedly set to drop his first post-Idol album in June.
David Cook appreciates the support he's receiving from fans while on tour, however the American Idol seventh-season champ also wants some of his more aggressive aficionados to back-off a bit.
Given his surprise boot from American Idol after making it to the Top 8 of the show's seventh season, former finalist Michael Johns would seemingly be one of the biggest supporters of the new "The Judges' Save" rule change.
Brooke White is glad she was an American Idol seventh-season finalist because she feels it would have been difficult for her to make it as a contestant on the show's current season.
Michael Johns and Carly Smithson are coming back to American Idol, for one night at least.
David Cook wanted his debut album to come out "guns blazing." Apparently it did.
David Archuleta will be hitting the road this spring, as the American Idol seventh-season runner-up has announced he will embark on a 20-date concert tour.
David Cook is hitting the road. The seventh-season American Idol champion has announced a 37-date concert tour.
American Idol couple David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have ended their relationship.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself