Trista & Ryan's Wedding News
Wedding etiquette can be so messy. For example, where do you seat the process server?
"Stag & Deer in Headlights Parties," our episode summary for Episode 2 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by AMAI, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"The Rules of Engagement," our episode summary for Episode 1 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
When Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter exchange wedding vows on their upcoming televised wedding extravaganza, their love will be plentiful, but so will their surroundings. From the wedding planner to the florist to the designers and the wedding cake, ABC will be ensuring that Trista and Ryan will enjoy the best of the best!
Apparently a hometown wedding won't be in the cards of The Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter. According to The Denver Post, the Vail, Colorado-based couple have instead opted to let ABC throw them a lavish Hollywood-style wedding at the swanky "Lodge at Rancho Mirage" in Palm Springs, California on December 6.
Andrea Sellers, RealityTVWorld.com’s on-the-spot correspondent, is back with some info on everyone’s favorite Bachelorette’s upcoming wedding.
Fresh on the heels of the the St. Maarten bachelor and bachelorette parties of Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, the couple matched up on ABC's The Bachelorette, comes word from the Associated Press that ABC has scheduled the TV shows of their wedding to air on three consecutive Wednesday nights beginning November 26, 2003.
Nobody can ever say that The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter didn't earn their $1 million payment from ABC for having their wedding televised. The Associated Press reports that Ryan and Trista held their respective bachelor and bachelorette parties this past weekend on the Caribbean island of Saint Maarten... with ABC camera crews filming it all for inclusion in the network's upcoming four-hour-long special presentation of Trista and Ryan's wedding.
'Bachelorette' Trista Rehn and fiancé Ryan Sutter "feel betrayed" over publication of $1,000,000 wedding contractJuly 17, 2003
TV Guide Online is reporting that Trista Rehn and her fireman fiancé Ryan Sutter "feel betrayed" over The Smoking Gun's public publication of the $1,000,000 contract they signed with ABC for the rights to air a four hour special of their wedding. "I don't care that people know the ins and outs of the contract," Ryan told TV Guide. "What bothers me is, someone was deceitful, dishonest and took advantage of us. We signed the contract and gave it to people who are working with us, so somebody sold us out." "I have no idea who it was," Ryan added mischievously, "but if I find out..."
As we reported previously, ABC announced in May that it will broadcast the two-hour wedding of "The Bachelorette's" Trista Rehn and fiance Ryan Sutter as a two-hour special in the fall, with a additional two-hour preamble. Now The Smoking Gun is reporting that the couple will be paid a cool $1,000,000 for granting ABC the TV rights to their wedding.
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!