The Simple Life 1
Several weeks have past since the last Paris Hilton sex tape-related lawsuit was filed, so clearly it was time for a new lawsuit in the real-life continuing saga of sex, lies, and videotape. Full Story
In the latest development in the Paris Hilton sex tape scandal, according Hilton family lawyers, Rick Salomon, the ex-paramour featured in the now notorious film with Hilton, has offered to drop his $10 million defamation lawsuit against the Hilton family in return for the rights to distribute the film on a "pay-per-view basis." For his part, Soloman's lawyer denies that any such offer was made, terming the allegation "an absolute fabrication."
"Movies Are Educational," our episode summary for the so-called "lost" ninth episode of FOX's The Simple Life, written by strid333, has now been posted.
Perhaps FOX should have quit when it was ahead with The Simple Life. Or at least not have attempted to air the program outside its previous successful Tuesday timeslot.
Fox seems unable to let go of The Simple Life. In the latest announcement, a previously-unaired episode of the show (called "The Lost Episode"), featuring fish-out-of-water stars Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie getting jobs with a taxidermist, will be aired on Fox this coming Monday, January 26 at 8:30 PM ET/PT -- immediately before the second installment of My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance.
"Muskrat Love," our episode summary for the finale episode of FOX's The Simple Life, written by Coconut, has now been posted.
"The Simpleton's Guide To Killing An Hour," our episode summary for the reunion special episode of FOX's The Simple Life, written by Sunny_Bunny, has now been posted.
"Cute Guys Are Relative," our episode summary for Episode 6 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by AMAI, has now been posted.
Apparently FOX had good reason to, as of late December, be claiming that the plans for the network's special "all new" one-hour January 13 The Simple Life penultimate episode were "still being finalized."
FOX has good news for viewers who just can't get enough of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie's The Simple life -- in addition to the previously broadcast special eighth "bonus episode" of the show, the network has apparently found enough additional footage on the cutting room floor to extend the program's penultimate episode to a full hour.
Tuesday's 8-10 PM ET The Simple Life rerun marathon didn't bring in the typical good numbers of the earlier original episode broadcasts, but the two-hour block of four repeat episodes was still good enough to place FOX first in the night's lackluster holiday period ratings race.
"Stealing for a Living," our episode summary for Episode 5 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by StarryLuna, has now been posted.
Just when the ratings go up and things start to calm down for the Hilton sisters, up pops Rick Salomon again.
"The Complex Comedic Ironies of Realistic Simplicity, or How ‘Bout Another Pint at the Pub?," our episode summary for Episode 4 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by Ra_8secs, has now been posted.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single