The Next Joe Millionaire
"This Turkey is Done!," our episode summary for the Episode 10 finale of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Swami, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here. Full Story
"Would You Like Some Filler To Go With That Tasty Filler?," our episode summary for Episode 9 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In what might be the least surprising final selection ever, rodeo cowboy David Smith, 24, selected brunette Czech beauty Linda, 25, in the final episode of Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire on November 24. However, the events of the final show left serious doubt as to whether they would live happily ever after.
At least Fox can see the obvious. The Associated Press reports that Fox's chairman of television entertainment, Sandy Grushow, now admits that Fox "got greedy" in trying to milk a second edition out of the riches-to-rags twist of Joe Millionaire.
"Fee, Fie, Faux, Fum," our episode summary for Episode 8 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by tig_ger, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Germany Outwits Holland (Again)," our episode summary for Episode 7 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bucky Katt, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Mediaweek.com reports that the new approach toward the reality sequel The Next Joe Millionaire adopted by Fox -- airing episodes back-to-back on Monday nights -- didn't change the show's continuing record of Nielsen ratings failures.
"Four Dates and A Funeral," our official summary of the sixth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Springfest," our official summary of the fifth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by buckeyegirl, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Even before Fox confirmed his identity, we knew that David Smith, the star of The Next Joe Millionaire, earned very little as a professional rodeo rider. His total prize winnings in 2002 were just $11,000. Perfect choice for "Joe Millionaire," an impoverished man who pretends to have inherited family wealth, right?
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- Gleb Savchenko says he's "so excited" for baby No. 2
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks