The Next Joe Millionaire
"This Turkey is Done!," our episode summary for the Episode 10 finale of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Swami, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here. Full Story
"Would You Like Some Filler To Go With That Tasty Filler?," our episode summary for Episode 9 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In what might be the least surprising final selection ever, rodeo cowboy David Smith, 24, selected brunette Czech beauty Linda, 25, in the final episode of Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire on November 24. However, the events of the final show left serious doubt as to whether they would live happily ever after.
At least Fox can see the obvious. The Associated Press reports that Fox's chairman of television entertainment, Sandy Grushow, now admits that Fox "got greedy" in trying to milk a second edition out of the riches-to-rags twist of Joe Millionaire.
"Fee, Fie, Faux, Fum," our episode summary for Episode 8 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by tig_ger, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Germany Outwits Holland (Again)," our episode summary for Episode 7 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bucky Katt, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Mediaweek.com reports that the new approach toward the reality sequel The Next Joe Millionaire adopted by Fox -- airing episodes back-to-back on Monday nights -- didn't change the show's continuing record of Nielsen ratings failures.
"Four Dates and A Funeral," our official summary of the sixth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Springfest," our official summary of the fifth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by buckeyegirl, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Even before Fox confirmed his identity, we knew that David Smith, the star of The Next Joe Millionaire, earned very little as a professional rodeo rider. His total prize winnings in 2002 were just $11,000. Perfect choice for "Joe Millionaire," an impoverished man who pretends to have inherited family wealth, right?
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: I felt like I was sleepwalking
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- List of men Lindsay Lohan has allegedly had sex with goes public
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- What happened to make 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- Lisa Vanderpump reportedly afraid of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star