The Next Joe Millionaire
"This Turkey is Done!," our episode summary for the Episode 10 finale of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Swami, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here. Full Story
"Would You Like Some Filler To Go With That Tasty Filler?," our episode summary for Episode 9 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In what might be the least surprising final selection ever, rodeo cowboy David Smith, 24, selected brunette Czech beauty Linda, 25, in the final episode of Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire on November 24. However, the events of the final show left serious doubt as to whether they would live happily ever after.
At least Fox can see the obvious. The Associated Press reports that Fox's chairman of television entertainment, Sandy Grushow, now admits that Fox "got greedy" in trying to milk a second edition out of the riches-to-rags twist of Joe Millionaire.
"Fee, Fie, Faux, Fum," our episode summary for Episode 8 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by tig_ger, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Germany Outwits Holland (Again)," our episode summary for Episode 7 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bucky Katt, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Mediaweek.com reports that the new approach toward the reality sequel The Next Joe Millionaire adopted by Fox -- airing episodes back-to-back on Monday nights -- didn't change the show's continuing record of Nielsen ratings failures.
"Four Dates and A Funeral," our official summary of the sixth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Springfest," our official summary of the fifth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by buckeyegirl, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Even before Fox confirmed his identity, we knew that David Smith, the star of The Next Joe Millionaire, earned very little as a professional rodeo rider. His total prize winnings in 2002 were just $11,000. Perfect choice for "Joe Millionaire," an impoverished man who pretends to have inherited family wealth, right?
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
- Bruce Jenner source reportedly confirms he's transitioning to a woman
- Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub, hospitalized
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17