The Next Joe Millionaire
"This Turkey is Done!," our episode summary for the Episode 10 finale of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Swami, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here. Full Story
"Would You Like Some Filler To Go With That Tasty Filler?," our episode summary for Episode 9 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by DebCapsFan, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In what might be the least surprising final selection ever, rodeo cowboy David Smith, 24, selected brunette Czech beauty Linda, 25, in the final episode of Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire on November 24. However, the events of the final show left serious doubt as to whether they would live happily ever after.
At least Fox can see the obvious. The Associated Press reports that Fox's chairman of television entertainment, Sandy Grushow, now admits that Fox "got greedy" in trying to milk a second edition out of the riches-to-rags twist of Joe Millionaire.
"Fee, Fie, Faux, Fum," our episode summary for Episode 8 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by tig_ger, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Germany Outwits Holland (Again)," our episode summary for Episode 7 of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bucky Katt, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Mediaweek.com reports that the new approach toward the reality sequel The Next Joe Millionaire adopted by Fox -- airing episodes back-to-back on Monday nights -- didn't change the show's continuing record of Nielsen ratings failures.
"Four Dates and A Funeral," our official summary of the sixth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Springfest," our official summary of the fifth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by buckeyegirl, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Even before Fox confirmed his identity, we knew that David Smith, the star of The Next Joe Millionaire, earned very little as a professional rodeo rider. His total prize winnings in 2002 were just $11,000. Perfect choice for "Joe Millionaire," an impoverished man who pretends to have inherited family wealth, right?
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony
- 'Hell's Kitchen' thirteenth-season cast revealed, new season to premiere September 10
- 'Teen Mom' star Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra find out the sex of their baby!
- Khloe Kardashian: I just don't care that French Montana wants to capitalize on my fame
- 'Big Brother' determines sole HoH and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block" competition
- Christina Aguilera gives birth to a baby girl with fiance Matt Rutler
- 'Rising Star' advances Austin French, Jesse Kinch and Dana Williams to finale
- Tori Spelling reveals current state of marriage with Dean McDermott after his cheating affair
- 'The Voice' coach Usher admits his "best mistake" in life
- Former 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham: Yeah, I'm a stripper but it's just for research
- Josh Gracin apologizes for suicide scare, says he's getting help
- Kendall Jenner reportedly thinks she's the hottest and most in-demand sister by far, everyone's fed up with her ego
- Derek Hough lands acting role in popular ABC drama series
- Former 'American Idol' finalist Josh Gracin reportedly on psychiatric hold after posting public suicide note
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Nicole Franzel via unanimous vote, two new Head of Households get crowned
- 'Last Comic Standing' crowns Rod Man the eighth-season winner over Lachlan Patterson and Nikki Carr
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jessa Duggar gets engaged!