The Bachelorette 3 News
ABC has revealed the identities of the twenty-five bachelor suitors who will be competing for Jen Schefft's heart on the upcoming third edition of its The Bachelorette program, premiering Monday, January 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC wasn't kidding when it said that it planned to shake things up for the upcoming third edition of The Bachelorette featuring Jen Schefft, the woman who was selected by The Bachelor 3's Andrew Firestone at the conclusion of his series but eventually had her heart broken when the couple split several months later.
Multimillionaire Andrew Firestone proposed to her, equivocated, and then decided that he preferred skirt-chasing to monogamy. Donald Trump's Apprentice Bill Rancic -- who had been under consideration for Andrew's role on Bachelor 3 -- also dated her before she realized that he was too similar to Andrew. Now she has a chance to do it her way.
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'