The Bachelorette 3 News
ABC has revealed the identities of the twenty-five bachelor suitors who will be competing for Jen Schefft's heart on the upcoming third edition of its The Bachelorette program, premiering Monday, January 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC wasn't kidding when it said that it planned to shake things up for the upcoming third edition of The Bachelorette featuring Jen Schefft, the woman who was selected by The Bachelor 3's Andrew Firestone at the conclusion of his series but eventually had her heart broken when the couple split several months later.
Multimillionaire Andrew Firestone proposed to her, equivocated, and then decided that he preferred skirt-chasing to monogamy. Donald Trump's Apprentice Bill Rancic -- who had been under consideration for Andrew's role on Bachelor 3 -- also dated her before she realized that he was too similar to Andrew. Now she has a chance to do it her way.
- 'Big Brother's new "Battle Back" competition twist to air as Friday-night special at end of July
- Jessica Simpson celebrates son Ace's 3rd birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' to feature Josh Murray love match with one of Ben Higgins' bachelorettes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Jozea Flores evicted as Julie Chen explains new "Battle Back" competition
- 'Married at First Sight' to premiere Season 4 on FYI in July, feature two new experts
- Nicole Franzel -- 9 things to know about the two-time 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Derek Hough, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Carly Waddell, 'Bachelor in Paradise' and 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day