The Bachelorette 3 News
ABC has revealed the identities of the twenty-five bachelor suitors who will be competing for Jen Schefft's heart on the upcoming third edition of its The Bachelorette program, premiering Monday, January 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC wasn't kidding when it said that it planned to shake things up for the upcoming third edition of The Bachelorette featuring Jen Schefft, the woman who was selected by The Bachelor 3's Andrew Firestone at the conclusion of his series but eventually had her heart broken when the couple split several months later.
Multimillionaire Andrew Firestone proposed to her, equivocated, and then decided that he preferred skirt-chasing to monogamy. Donald Trump's Apprentice Bill Rancic -- who had been under consideration for Andrew's role on Bachelor 3 -- also dated her before she realized that he was too similar to Andrew. Now she has a chance to do it her way.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter