The Bachelor 11 News
When Brad Womack joked about finding the love of his life by getting back with his ex-girlfriend after he rejected both of his remaining suitors -- Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas -- during the The Bachelor's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, there was apparently some truth behind it.
Although Brad Womack previously stated he "wouldn't do" The Bachelor again after rejecting both of his remaining suitors -- Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas -- during the show's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, he's apparently had a change of heart.
Ellen DeGeneres was probably echoing the sentiments of women across America when she called The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack a "jerk" during Tuesday's broadcast of her syndicated The Ellen DeGeneres Show, however she apparently regrets the harsh words she used.
Jenni Croft was rejected by Brad Womack during The Bachelor's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, and she apparently fell right into the arms of her ex-boyfriend as soon as she got off her flight to Phoenix after the show finished filming in Los Angeles.
Brad Womack doesn't necessarily regret his decision to appear as The Bachelor's eleventh-season star, however looking for love via a reality dating series is apparently something he doesn't endorse.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Unlike DeAnna Pappas -- who still hasn't completely come to grips with being booted by The Bachelor star Brad Womack during Monday night's eleventh-season finale broadcast -- it apparently didn't take fellow rejected suitor Jenni Croft too long to find love.
Home viewers got to see the drama play out over consecutive nights, but it's been a tough three-month span for eleventh-season The Bachelor bachelorette DeAnna Pappas.
Count Brad Womack among those who were "disappointed" with the way his The Bachelor journey ended when he rejected both of his remaining suitors -- Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas -- during the show's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony.
Brad Womack gave his own reasons for rejecting both of his two remaining suitors during The Bachelor's eleventh-season final Rose Ceremony, however show creator Mike Fleiss apparently has his own thoughts on why Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas each went home empty-handed.
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1