The Bachelor 11 News
Filming for The Bachelorette's fourth season recently wrapped, and while ABC isn't allowing DeAnna Pappas to say if she got engaged to one of her 25 suitors -- or even if she found love -- the 26-year-old Neunan, GA real estate agent hinted that it has a happy ending.
ABC has announced The Bachelorette's fourth season, which will follow rejected The Bachelor eleventh-season suitor DeAnna Pappas as she whittles down 25 men in an attempt to find true love, will premiere Monday, May 19 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced DeAnna Pappas, the 26-year-old Neunan, GA real estate agent who was twice rejected by The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack, will serve as the object of affection for 25 men when The Bachelorette's fourth season premieres this summer.
When Brad Womack joked about finding the love of his life by getting back with his ex-girlfriend after he rejected both of his remaining suitors -- Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas -- during the The Bachelor's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, there was apparently some truth behind it.
Although Brad Womack previously stated he "wouldn't do" The Bachelor again after rejecting both of his remaining suitors -- Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas -- during the show's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, he's apparently had a change of heart.
Ellen DeGeneres was probably echoing the sentiments of women across America when she called The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack a "jerk" during Tuesday's broadcast of her syndicated The Ellen DeGeneres Show, however she apparently regrets the harsh words she used.
Jenni Croft was rejected by Brad Womack during The Bachelor's final eleventh-season Rose Ceremony, and she apparently fell right into the arms of her ex-boyfriend as soon as she got off her flight to Phoenix after the show finished filming in Los Angeles.
Brad Womack doesn't necessarily regret his decision to appear as The Bachelor's eleventh-season star, however looking for love via a reality dating series is apparently something he doesn't endorse.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Unlike DeAnna Pappas -- who still hasn't completely come to grips with being booted by The Bachelor star Brad Womack during Monday night's eleventh-season finale broadcast -- it apparently didn't take fellow rejected suitor Jenni Croft too long to find love.
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West
- The Bachelor 21
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1