American Idol 6
Jordin Sparks says she will never know what was true about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo. Full Story
Jordin Sparks has slammed her ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo by changing a Drake track to include some unflattering lyrics.
Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks are apparently not as friendly after their break up as they had originally let on.
Jason Derulo has confirmed he is broken up with Jordin Sparks.
Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo reportedly have split and ended their high-profile romance.
Kim Kardashian receives 1,000 Valentine's Day roses to Jordin Sparks' 10,000 from their significant others
Kim Kardashian may have received an off-the-charts proposal from Kanye West, but Jordin Sparks' boyfriend Jason DeRulo managed to top him on Valentine's Day.
Kelly Clarkson said she hadn't shaved her armpits or legs and was "so not a girl" when trying on wedding dresses for her upcoming nuptials.
Jordin Sparks told ABC's "Nightline" she "lost it" when she heard her "Sparkle" co-star Whitney Houston had died.
From singing on the American Idol stage to the nursery room, Chris Sligh can now hum lullabyes to his new baby girl.
Season 6 "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks is starring as "Nina" in Broadway's "In The Heights" for a limited engagement.
The release date of Chris Sligh's upcoming album isn't his only big news.
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks has announced plans to start a summer concert tour next month.
Jordin Sparks is ready to showcase her voice in a new way.
A street brawl reportedly landed Stephanie Edwards behind bars.
- AJ Tabaldo
- Alaina Alexander
- Amy Krebs
- Antonella Barba
- Blake Lewis
- Brandon Rogers
- Chris Richardson
- Chris Sligh
- Gina Glocksen
- Haley Scarnato
- Jared Cotter
- Jordin Sparks
- Lakisha Jones
- Leslie Hunt
- Melinda Doolittle
- Nicholas Pedro
- Nicole Tranquillo
- Paul Kim
- Paula Abdul
- Phil Stacey
- Randy Jackson
- Rudy Cardenas
- Ryan Seacrest
- Sabrina Sloan
- Sanjaya Malakar
- Simon Cowell
- Stephanie Edwards
- Sundance Head
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show
- Tyga allegedly gets a 'Kylie' tattoo for Kylie Jenner
- Kris Humphries apologizes for Bruce Jenner tweet: 'I was too vague'
- Kim Richards reportedly checks into rehab following arrest
- Kris Jenner tweets support for Bruce Jenner, calls him her 'hero'
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Merica tribe votes off former No Collar Jenn Brown
- Derek Hough may not be able to perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' again this season due to injuries
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Rumer Willis: My mom dating Ashton Kutcher was "definitely weird for a minute"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: The competition has proven to me that I am good enough