HOME > TLC Reality Shows
TLC Reality Shows
Jon Gosselin can't believe his eldest daughters, 15-year-old twins Madelyn "Mady" Gosselin and Cara Gosselin, spoke negatively about him in the press. Full Story
Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
Jon Gosselin has always been quick to point the finger at his ex-wife Kate Gosselin when it comes to time with his kids, but his two eldest daughters want him to turn that finger back around.
Kate Gosselin is publicly setting the record straight on her son Collin Gosselin's rumored behavioral issues.
Jessa Duggar is pregnant with her second child!
Counting On is giving fans a glimpse into Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo's whirlwind romance.
Jinger Duggar will apparently be the next Duggar girl to walk down the aisle.
Jon Gosselin says he's been working at TGI Fridays as a prep cook only because it's a hobby and he's trying to help people.
Kat Von D says she cut ties with longtime friend Jeffree Star after he refused to pay an artist who worked on his makeup line.
Kat Von D has publicly ended her friendship with longtime pal Jeffree Star.
Jon Gosselin is opening up about his strained relationship with Kate Gosselin and the former couple's children.
Jinger Duggar is the latest Duggar daughter to enter an official courtship.
Sister Wives star Mykelti Brown is engaged to boyfriend Antonio Padron.
Say Yes to the Dress has won a lawsuit filed by bride-to-be Alexandra "Ali" Godino, who asked a judge for an injunction to prohibit TLC from airing an episode in which she is shown picking her wedding dress until after her wedding occurs in May.
Sarah Palin might become the next Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown.
- 19 Kids & Counting
- A Model Life with Petra Nemcova
- American Chopper
- American Hot Rod
- Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust
- Breaking Amish
- Cake Boss
- Cheer Perfection
- Counting On
- Craving Comfort
- Cupcake Dreams
- Date My House
- Extreme Couponing
- Flowers Uncut with Jeff Leatham
- For Better Or For Worse
- Gypsy Sisters
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Hoarding: Buried Alive
- Hope for Your Home
- I Can Make You Thin
- I've Got Nothing to Wear
- Jon & Kate Plus 8
- King of the Crown
- LA Ink
- The Little Couple
- Little People, Big World
- Making It Home: Greensburg
- Master of Dance
- Miss America: Reality Check
- Moving Up
- Must Love Kids
- One Big Happy Family
- Police Women of Broward County
- Property Ladder
- Sarah Palin's Alaska
- Say Yes to the Dress
- The Secret Life of a Soccer Mom
- The Singing Office
- Sister Wives
- Starter Wives Confidential
- Street Customs
- Table For 12
- Take Home Nanny
- Toddlers & Tiaras
- Trading Spaces
- Ultimate Cake Off
- Welcome to Myrtle Manor
- What Not To Wear
- While You Were Out
- Who Are You Wearing?
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments