TLC Reality Shows News
TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbandsMay 27, 2015
Josh Duggar's past has come back to haunt him and resulted in TLC taking 19 Kids & Counting off the air at least temporarily, but if the decision becomes permanent, viewers might have another way to watch his family on television.
Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the roomMay 27, 2015
Bristol Palin has opened up about her called-off engagement to Sgt. Dakota Meyer that had taken everyone by surprise.
TLC is going to face consequences whether the network decides to pull the plug on 19 Kids & Counting permanently or continue to air episodes after a brief hiatus.
TLC is taking 19 Kids & Counting off the air -- at least for now -- since news is circulating Josh Duggar, the eldest child of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, sexually molested five girls as a young teenager.
The eldest son who stars on 19 Kids and Counting, Josh Duggar, has responded to his previously-hidden 2006 police report that has surfaced and claims he had sexually molested five girls when he was a teenager.
Jessa Duggar Seewald shared on Instagram photos of her husband Ben Seewald's college graduation this weekend.
Former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star Jon Gosselin is reportedly seeking custody of one of his eight children with ex-wife Kate Gosselin.
Kate Gosselin and boyfriend Jeff Prescott cozied up over the weekend.
Jill Duggar and husband Derick Dillard have shared new photos of son Israel.
Jessa Duggar and her husband Ben Seewald have made their baby news even bigger!
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns