TLC Reality Shows News
Jon Gosselin is opening up about his strained relationship with Kate Gosselin and the former couple's children.
Jinger Duggar is the latest Duggar daughter to enter an official courtship.
Sister Wives star Mykelti Brown is engaged to boyfriend Antonio Padron.
Say Yes to the Dress has won a lawsuit filed by bride-to-be Alexandra "Ali" Godino, who asked a judge for an injunction to prohibit TLC from airing an episode in which she is shown picking her wedding dress until after her wedding occurs in May.
Sarah Palin might become the next Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown.
Josh Duggar has officially left his faith-based rehab facility.
Josh Duggar has been able to hide out while seeking treatment at an Illinois faith-based rehab center following a cheating and molestation scandal, but he'll soon be back out in the world and facing reality.
Jessa Duggar says she and her family are slowly rebuilding their trust in her disgraced brother, Josh Duggar.
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar posted a Facebook message on Thursday wishing their troubled son Josh a happy birthday.
The Duggar children have inspired TLC to create a brand new series for them even after Josh Duggar's sex scandal.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad