For Love Or Money 2
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing. Full Story
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby.
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Updating our earlier ratings story to reflect the updated in-home viewing figures, according to Nielsen Media Research, the Monday finale of NBC's reality hit “For Love or Money 2” achieved the highest adult 18-49 rating for any non-sports telecast on any network since the July 7 finale of the original “For Love or Money” series. The two finale episodes of the two "For Love Or Money" editions are prime time’s #1 and #2 non-sports telecasts among adults 18-49 for the 15 weeks since May 22.
Are you such a big "For Love Or Money" fan that you still can't get enough of the show despite the fact it's over? Did you love Wade's cowboy hat so much that you just have to have one for yourself? Did Kelly's poem touch you so much that you'd like to own the original copy? If so, here's your chance -- the cast and crew of "For Love Or Money" are running a charity auction of some series props for the benefit of the Lance Armstrong Foundation for Cancer Awareness and Support.
The summer of For Love Or Money has ended, and the media tour has begun for the final couple: Erin Brodie, daughter of football and golf superstar John Brodie, and her selected boyfriend Chad Viggiano, whom she chose over Wade in the show's finale on Sept. 8. Today, Erin and Chad appeared together on NBC's Today Show and the syndicated Live with Regis and Kelly.
ABC's season debut of its weekly "Monday Night Football" broadcast likely weakened the finale of NBC's "For Love Or Money 2," but according to Zap2It.com's premilinary Fast National ratings, the series still finished strongly.
The Monday August 18 episode of the summer's #3 ranked series, "For Love Or Money 2," scored its best Nielsen ratings to date.
NBC will “marry” two hit summer reality series with back-to-back reunion specials featuring the casts of “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2” (9-10 PM ET) followed by another reunion with the family and women of “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” at 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1.
Some reality TV stars will do almost anything to extend their fifteen minutes of fame. For example, consider Erin Brodie, the star of NBC's For Love Or Money 2. EastSide Boxing and the Boston Herald (print edition only) report that Erin, daughter of NFL and pro golf great John Brodie, will be serving as a ring announcer and signing autographs at the MoheganSun Fight Night at the Brockton (MA) Fairgrounds Stadium on Saturday, August 9. The event benefits the Massachusetts Film Bureau.
Does Erin Brodie, the winner of NBC's first For Love Or Money, who threw a check for about $465,000 into the fire for a chance to double her money (or meet her real soulmate) in For Love Or Money 2, find love at the end of the show? Or does she win the dough and dump her beau? Or does she walk away with nothing more than lint in her pockets? We don't know. However, we do know, according to the Los Altos (CA) Town Crier, that Erin is now moving to Los Angeles, to "explore opportunities in the entertainment field."
According to the AC Nielsen overnight ratings, the July 28 third episode of “For Love or Money 2” averaged a 4.1 rating and 11 share among adults 18-49. The numbers were the program's best in its three-week run following the successful launch of its predecessor, “For Love or Money.”
'For Love Or Money 2's Eric Ferch previously appeared on NBC's 'Meet My Folks' -- less than six months ago
Sharp-eyed reality television fans watching last week's premiere of "For Love Or Money 2" might have felt that bachelor suitor Eric Ferch looked just a little too familiar. If so, there's a good reason -- it turns out that Ferch just recently appeared on television in another NBC reality relationship show -- the network's "Meet My Folks" (which like "For Love Or Money," is also produced by producer Bruce Nash.)
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 9-10 PM ET premiere of “For Love Or Money 2” (3.5/10 in 18-49, 8.2 million viewers overall) claimed the time period in Adults 18-49 over CBS’ rebroadcasts of “Everybody Loves Raymond” and “King of Queens,” FOX’s “Paradise Hotel” and all other competition.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts