Trista & Ryan's Wedding
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter. Full Story
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter recently welcomed their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter -- and after all the hardships that led to his arrival, Trista said it was nothing short of amazing.
ABC's The Bachelorette has spawned its first sequel. The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced the birth of their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter.
Their courtship was televised, as well as their wedding planning and the actual ceremony. But fans of The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter apparently won't be seeing the birth of the couple's first child later this summer.
So much for those plans to quietly fade out of the spotlight immediately after their nationally televised wedding. FTD, Inc., the Official Floral Company of the Tournament of Roses, has announced that they've enlisted Bachelorette newlyweds Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter to ride on -- what else -- a New Year's Day Tournament of Roses parade float containing a record-breaking 100,000 roses.
"The.Wedding.of.the.Decade," our episode summary for the Episode 3 finale of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by greeneyes, has now been posted.
The December 10 two-hour conclusion of Trista & Ryan's Wedding soared over its Wednesday night competition, drawing 17.1 million viewers and carrying ABC to a ratings win for the evening.
It's official, there were no last-minute cold feet, no leaving their one million dollar wedding dowry at the altar -- Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter tied the knot this weekend.
According to Fast Affiliate Ratings for December 3, Part 2 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding special ranked No. 1 in its hour, drawing more viewers than second-place NBC's The West Wing (13.2 million vs. 12.9 million).
Wedding etiquette can be so messy. For example, where do you seat the process server?
"Stag & Deer in Headlights Parties," our episode summary for Episode 2 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by AMAI, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"The Rules of Engagement," our episode summary for Episode 1 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
When Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter exchange wedding vows on their upcoming televised wedding extravaganza, their love will be plentiful, but so will their surroundings. From the wedding planner to the florist to the designers and the wedding cake, ABC will be ensuring that Trista and Ryan will enjoy the best of the best!
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"
- Brandy serenaded Ray J and Princess Love on their wedding day