Trading Spaces News
Apparently Paige Davis, the host of TLC's Trading Spaces, likes to push the edges of the envelope in her public life.
Trading Spaces has always tested friendships and challenged neighbors to find out exactly how well they know each other, but there was one thing they could always count on -- they were in it together. Not anymore.
Are you a carpenter looking for a new gig? Interested in travelling around the country? Are you comfortable appearing on television? Interested in hanging out with Paige Davis and the rest of the Trading Spaces crew? If so, TLC might have the perfect job for you -- they're conducting a nationwide search for a new carpenter to join the crew of their hit home remodeling series.
TLC's Sunday night two-hour premiere of Trading Spaces $100 Grand drew record numbers of viewers for the network, making it the highest-rated TLC program ever and setting several 2003 cable broadcast records.
TLC's Trading Spaces is going upscale for an episode -- the network has announced it will air an one-time two-hour "$100,000 Challenge" on Sunday, October 5, 2003 at 8PM EST.
TV Guide considers Paige Davis 'Trading Spaces' controversy overblown, but opts to limit distribution of "racy" coverAugust 13, 2003
Following up on our story from a couple of days ago where we reported that The Learning Channel was upset with "Trading Spaces" host Paige Davis' decision to pose for a "racy" TV Guide cover and her agent was reported to have told the magazine that Davis' job might be on the line over the cover, Sara Fiedelholtz of The Chicago Sun-Times reports that TV Guide still believes the issue has been overblown, but has opted to only distribute the racier edition of the cover in the Los Angeles, California area.
Woops, so much for that sweet, wholesome image. According to the NY Post's Page Six, Paige Davis, the perpetually perky host of TLC's hit reality remodeling show "Trading Spaces," has upset the network by showing what they feel is "too much skin" on one of two covers for next week's issue of "TV Guide."
Discovery Networks announced today that The Home Depot is the new category exclusive sponsor of the TLC hit series "Trading Spaces." The expanded partnership also includes the renewal of The Home Depot's category exclusive commitment to another popular TLC series, "While You Were Out," as well as advertising across other Discovery Networks including the Discovery Channel, Discovery Home & Leisure Channel and BBC America. The partnership runs from fourth quarter 2003 through third quarter 2004.
Ever since she mysteriously disappeared in season 2 and was replaced by Paige Davis, rumors have swirled among fans about the reasons for original host Alex McLeod's departure. Some even speculate McLeod was fired.
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar