Trading Spaces News
Apparently Paige Davis, the host of TLC's Trading Spaces, likes to push the edges of the envelope in her public life.
Trading Spaces has always tested friendships and challenged neighbors to find out exactly how well they know each other, but there was one thing they could always count on -- they were in it together. Not anymore.
Are you a carpenter looking for a new gig? Interested in travelling around the country? Are you comfortable appearing on television? Interested in hanging out with Paige Davis and the rest of the Trading Spaces crew? If so, TLC might have the perfect job for you -- they're conducting a nationwide search for a new carpenter to join the crew of their hit home remodeling series.
TLC's Sunday night two-hour premiere of Trading Spaces $100 Grand drew record numbers of viewers for the network, making it the highest-rated TLC program ever and setting several 2003 cable broadcast records.
TLC's Trading Spaces is going upscale for an episode -- the network has announced it will air an one-time two-hour "$100,000 Challenge" on Sunday, October 5, 2003 at 8PM EST.
TV Guide considers Paige Davis 'Trading Spaces' controversy overblown, but opts to limit distribution of "racy" coverAugust 13, 2003
Following up on our story from a couple of days ago where we reported that The Learning Channel was upset with "Trading Spaces" host Paige Davis' decision to pose for a "racy" TV Guide cover and her agent was reported to have told the magazine that Davis' job might be on the line over the cover, Sara Fiedelholtz of The Chicago Sun-Times reports that TV Guide still believes the issue has been overblown, but has opted to only distribute the racier edition of the cover in the Los Angeles, California area.
Woops, so much for that sweet, wholesome image. According to the NY Post's Page Six, Paige Davis, the perpetually perky host of TLC's hit reality remodeling show "Trading Spaces," has upset the network by showing what they feel is "too much skin" on one of two covers for next week's issue of "TV Guide."
Discovery Networks announced today that The Home Depot is the new category exclusive sponsor of the TLC hit series "Trading Spaces." The expanded partnership also includes the renewal of The Home Depot's category exclusive commitment to another popular TLC series, "While You Were Out," as well as advertising across other Discovery Networks including the Discovery Channel, Discovery Home & Leisure Channel and BBC America. The partnership runs from fourth quarter 2003 through third quarter 2004.
Ever since she mysteriously disappeared in season 2 and was replaced by Paige Davis, rumors have swirled among fans about the reasons for original host Alex McLeod's departure. Some even speculate McLeod was fired.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web