Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
Dean McDermott was reportedly spotted outside his family's Los Angeles home for the first time in weeks on Tuesday. Full Story
Tori Spelling wants more cosmetic surgery after reportedly hitting self-esteem rough patch after Dean McDermott affair
Tori Spelling's marriage has improved and now she thinks she needs to improve her body.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott aren't afraid to talk about the current state of their marriage because things are apparently good between them.
Tori Spelling has confirmed it's "true" that her husband Dean McDermott is done with True Tori.
Dean McDermott insists his marriage is thriving despite recent rumors he and wife Tori Spelling are barely speaking and headed for a split.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have apparently been working hard to save their marriage ever since Spelling learned of her husband's infidelity, but they might've actually reached the end of their rope.
Dean McDermott is apparently done with his wife Tori Spelling's emotionally-charged reality show True Tori on Lifetime.
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott is clearly trying to get people to see past the story of his infidelity.
Tori Spelling has finally found out what Emily Goodhand, the young woman with whom Spelling's husband Dean McDermott cheated almost one year ago, looks like -- and it's not pretty.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott's story may have a happy ending after all.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are a "cash cow" and will renew wedding vows for 'True Tori' ratings, says source
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott will reportedly renew their wedding vows on television.
'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott will openly discuss their troubled sex life during the upcoming True Tori docu-reality series, which premieres Tuesday at 10PM ET/PT on Lifetime.
Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
Tori Spelling's friends apparently think the reality TV star is starring in True Tori out of spite and ultimately for the wrong reasons.
Tori Spelling to star in new Lifetime 'True Tori' reality series amidst marriage crisis, to debut next month
Tori Spelling is apparently ready to take on her own reality show without husband Dean McDermott necessarily at her side.
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal