The Simple Life 4 News
Nicole Richie's run on reality TV isn't over yet.
Former U.S. reality television personality Nicole Richie and rocker Joel Madden have confirmed they are engaged.
U.S. reality television personality and jewelry designer Nicole Richie has announced on her Web site the birth of her son early Wednesday.
Former The Simple Life star Nicole Ritchie has denied reports that she's shopping a new reality show about her life as a mother to to various networks.
Nicole Richie is reportedly planning to go on the hunt for a new reality star whom she'll mold in her image.
MTV has confirmed it's ordered Paris Hilton's My New BFF, a new reality competition series that will follow the former The Simple Life star on her quest to find a new best friend.
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton can be seen in the latest issue of the U.S. lifestyle magazine 944 wearing nothing but a hat and a pair of shorts.
Socialite, former reality TV star and new mom Nicole Richie is in talks to play Roxie Hart in the Broadway musical "Chicago," a published report said Friday.
Paris Hilton's latest box-office venture didn't do so hot, so she's reportedly returning to her roots.
Reality TV star Nicole Richie and rocker Joel Madden are enjoying their new daughter.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Josh Murray's outburst feels reasonable to me
- JoJo Fletcher celebrates Jordan Rodgers' 28th birthday with a hike in Chico and cute Instagram display
- Blac Chyna: I'm a mom, a businesswoman, a growing being -- not a "stripper ho"
- 'The Bachelor' franchise alums react to news Nick Viall is the next leading man, including rival Josh Murray!
- Rob Kardashian: Blac Chyna got me through my darkest times, I skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding because I was so ashamed of my weight
- 'Finding Prince Charming's star Robert Sepulveda Jr. defends his male escort past
- Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' star makes "so much sense" -- Chris Harrison explains the surprise decision!
- Jacqueline Laurita becomes a grandma -- daughter Ashlee Holmes has her first child
- Grace VanderWaal wows judges for a third time on 'America's Got Talent'