The Simple Life 1 News
Tuesday's 8-10 PM ET The Simple Life rerun marathon didn't bring in the typical good numbers of the earlier original episode broadcasts, but the two-hour block of four repeat episodes was still good enough to place FOX first in the night's lackluster holiday period ratings race.
"Stealing for a Living," our episode summary for Episode 5 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by StarryLuna, has now been posted.
Just when the ratings go up and things start to calm down for the Hilton sisters, up pops Rick Salomon again.
"The Complex Comedic Ironies of Realistic Simplicity, or How ‘Bout Another Pint at the Pub?," our episode summary for Episode 4 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by Ra_8secs, has now been posted.
How far can a "reality TV" show go in staging its events?
"Darling I Love You But Give Me Rodeo Drive," our episode summary for Episode 3 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by ginger, has now been posted.
FOX might only have seven episodes of The Simple Life to broadcast and already be scrambling to produce a sequel to the series, but clearly that's not stopping the ratings-starved network from milking the existing episodes of the new hit reality series for as much as they can.
Now we know why the local teenage girls were jealous of Paris Hilton during her stay in Altus, Arkansas to film Fox's The Simple Life.
"Milking It," our episode summary for Episode 2 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by AyaK, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
For those keeping track, it looks like FOX's "a rising tide will lift all boats" unusual 8:30 PM programming strategy is paying off well for the network, as Wednesday's second episode of the series not only scored more great ratings, but also brought season-high ratings to its lead-in and lead-out programs.
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro