HOME > The Cut > The Cut News
The Cut News
In the end, Tommy Hilfiger decided to hire his biggest groupie.
CBS has announced that The Cut, the network's The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Fridays at 9PM ET/PT beginning Friday, August 5.
CBS has announced that The Cut, its new The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, July 6.
CBS has unveiled the identities of the sixteen contestants who will be competing in its new previously announced The Cut reality series.
CBS announced Friday that The Cut, its new Project Runway-like fashion competition reality show in which fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger will search for "America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow," will premiere on Thursday, June 9 with a special 90-minute premiere in Survivor's 8PM ET/PT time period
If the likes of real estate developer Donald Trump, supermodel Tyra Banks, and even Tommy Hilfiger's teenage daughter can have their own reality shows, then why can't the famous fashion designer himself?
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself