HOME > The Cut > The Cut News
The Cut News
In the end, Tommy Hilfiger decided to hire his biggest groupie.
CBS has announced that The Cut, the network's The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Fridays at 9PM ET/PT beginning Friday, August 5.
CBS has announced that The Cut, its new The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, July 6.
CBS has unveiled the identities of the sixteen contestants who will be competing in its new previously announced The Cut reality series.
CBS announced Friday that The Cut, its new Project Runway-like fashion competition reality show in which fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger will search for "America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow," will premiere on Thursday, June 9 with a special 90-minute premiere in Survivor's 8PM ET/PT time period
If the likes of real estate developer Donald Trump, supermodel Tyra Banks, and even Tommy Hilfiger's teenage daughter can have their own reality shows, then why can't the famous fashion designer himself?
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad