HOME > The Cut > The Cut News
The Cut News
In the end, Tommy Hilfiger decided to hire his biggest groupie.
CBS has announced that The Cut, the network's The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Fridays at 9PM ET/PT beginning Friday, August 5.
CBS has announced that The Cut, its new The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, July 6.
CBS has unveiled the identities of the sixteen contestants who will be competing in its new previously announced The Cut reality series.
CBS announced Friday that The Cut, its new Project Runway-like fashion competition reality show in which fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger will search for "America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow," will premiere on Thursday, June 9 with a special 90-minute premiere in Survivor's 8PM ET/PT time period
If the likes of real estate developer Donald Trump, supermodel Tyra Banks, and even Tommy Hilfiger's teenage daughter can have their own reality shows, then why can't the famous fashion designer himself?
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery
- Kim Kardashian's Paris hotel concierge reveals robbery details -- "They were there for money"