HOME > The Cut > The Cut News
The Cut News
In the end, Tommy Hilfiger decided to hire his biggest groupie.
CBS has announced that The Cut, the network's The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Fridays at 9PM ET/PT beginning Friday, August 5.
CBS has announced that The Cut, its new The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, July 6.
CBS has unveiled the identities of the sixteen contestants who will be competing in its new previously announced The Cut reality series.
CBS announced Friday that The Cut, its new Project Runway-like fashion competition reality show in which fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger will search for "America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow," will premiere on Thursday, June 9 with a special 90-minute premiere in Survivor's 8PM ET/PT time period
If the likes of real estate developer Donald Trump, supermodel Tyra Banks, and even Tommy Hilfiger's teenage daughter can have their own reality shows, then why can't the famous fashion designer himself?
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel