HOME > The Cut > The Cut News
The Cut News
In the end, Tommy Hilfiger decided to hire his biggest groupie.
CBS has announced that The Cut, the network's The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Fridays at 9PM ET/PT beginning Friday, August 5.
CBS has announced that The Cut, its new The Apprentice-like reality series that features fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger starring in the Donald Trump role, will move to Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning Wednesday, July 6.
CBS has unveiled the identities of the sixteen contestants who will be competing in its new previously announced The Cut reality series.
CBS announced Friday that The Cut, its new Project Runway-like fashion competition reality show in which fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger will search for "America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow," will premiere on Thursday, June 9 with a special 90-minute premiere in Survivor's 8PM ET/PT time period
If the likes of real estate developer Donald Trump, supermodel Tyra Banks, and even Tommy Hilfiger's teenage daughter can have their own reality shows, then why can't the famous fashion designer himself?
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good