The Bachelorette 9
Desiree Hartsock and new-husband Chris Siegfried's wedding was, although somewhat cliche, "a dream come true" for the ninth-season The Bachelorette star. Full Story
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has insisted the decision not to air Desiree Hartsock and new husband Chris Siegfried's wedding on TV was not a personal one.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried are now man and wife.
Desiree Hartsock throws baby shower for 'The Taste' and fellow former 'The Bachelor' contestant Renee Oteri
Desiree Hartsock and Renee Oteri have apparently gotten very close since their stints on The Bachelor.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January.
Desiree Hartsock has been off the radar for a bit, but her wedding day with fiance Chris Siegfried is apparently rapidly approaching.
'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
The Bachelor bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson apparently isn't a big fan of Andi Dorfman being selected to star on The Bachelorette's tenth season.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried will be sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings with fans.
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried reportedly commit to TV wedding despite unfavorable ABC condition
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried have reportedly decided to commit to having a televised wedding, but against The Bachelorette star's wishes, ABC is delaying the ceremony until Fall 2014.
Former The Bachelorette suitor Michael Garofola has apparently found a girlfriend within The Bachelor family -- AshLee Frazier.
Drew Kenney reportedly didn't walk away from his The Bachelorette experience completely empty-handed.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will apparently be ringing in the new year by officiating the weddings of three lucky couples atop the Farmers Insurance "Love Float" during the 2014 Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: We may be open to having our wedding on TV
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about about their experience on the show and current relationship.
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst on the new season: The cast is fantastic and popping
- Gia Giudice reportedly becoming a substitute mom with Teresa Giudice in prison
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I second guessed myself right up until the end, it was grueling
- Kendall Jenner stars in first video ad for Estee Lauder
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly planning to launch own line of Skinnygirl marijuana
- Josh Murray's younger brother Aaron Murray and fiancee Kacie McDonnell also end engagement