The Bachelorette 9
Kasey Stewart is apparently close to an A-list celebrity -- really close. Full Story
Desiree Hartsock and new-husband Chris Siegfried's wedding was, although somewhat cliche, "a dream come true" for the ninth-season The Bachelorette star.
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has insisted the decision not to air Desiree Hartsock and new husband Chris Siegfried's wedding on TV was not a personal one.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried are now man and wife.
Desiree Hartsock throws baby shower for 'The Taste' and fellow former 'The Bachelor' contestant Renee Oteri
Desiree Hartsock and Renee Oteri have apparently gotten very close since their stints on The Bachelor.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January.
Desiree Hartsock has been off the radar for a bit, but her wedding day with fiance Chris Siegfried is apparently rapidly approaching.
'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
The Bachelor bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson apparently isn't a big fan of Andi Dorfman being selected to star on The Bachelorette's tenth season.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried will be sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings with fans.
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried reportedly commit to TV wedding despite unfavorable ABC condition
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried have reportedly decided to commit to having a televised wedding, but against The Bachelorette star's wishes, ABC is delaying the ceremony until Fall 2014.
Former The Bachelorette suitor Michael Garofola has apparently found a girlfriend within The Bachelor family -- AshLee Frazier.
Drew Kenney reportedly didn't walk away from his The Bachelorette experience completely empty-handed.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will apparently be ringing in the new year by officiating the weddings of three lucky couples atop the Farmers Insurance "Love Float" during the 2014 Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
- Kylie Jenner adds $320,000 Rolls Royce to car collection
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman
- Kardashian-Jenner clan cover 'Cosmopolitan' magazine as "America's First Family"
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner