The Bachelorette 9
Desiree Hartsock has been off the radar for a bit, but her wedding day with fiance Chris Siegfried is apparently rapidly approaching. Full Story
'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
The Bachelor bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson apparently isn't a big fan of Andi Dorfman being selected to star on The Bachelorette's tenth season.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried will be sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings with fans.
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried reportedly commit to TV wedding despite unfavorable ABC condition
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried have reportedly decided to commit to having a televised wedding, but against The Bachelorette star's wishes, ABC is delaying the ceremony until Fall 2014.
Former The Bachelorette suitor Michael Garofola has apparently found a girlfriend within The Bachelor family -- AshLee Frazier.
Drew Kenney reportedly didn't walk away from his The Bachelorette experience completely empty-handed.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will apparently be ringing in the new year by officiating the weddings of three lucky couples atop the Farmers Insurance "Love Float" during the 2014 Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: We may be open to having our wedding on TV
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about about their experience on the show and current relationship.
The Bachelorette bachelor Drew Kenney talks about his thoughts on Juan Pablo Galavis being the next Bachelor and whether it's difficult for him to see Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried together.
Brooks Forester: To say I wasn't surprised at all about Desiree Hartsock's engagement would be a stretch
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on whether he really considered himself a frontrunner all season, what his response was when initially approached to be the next Bachelor, and whether he'd like to attend Desiree and Chris' wedding.
'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: Chris Siegfried isn't bothered by my Brooks Forester history
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about what their first date in the real world is going to be, what's been the hardest part of their relationship and why Desiree was ready to move to Seattle so quickly.
'The Bachelorette' runner-up Drew Kenney: Desiree Hartsock wouldn't reciprocate what she asked of me
The Bachelorette runner-up Drew Kenney talks about the show and his feelings for Desiree Hartsock -- including his confusion about why he was handed a rose one day and then sent home the next.
Brooks Forester: I didn't regret leaving 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock, coming back was never an option
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on how he felt about incorrect spoiler rumors which claimed he was engaged to Desiree Hartsock and whether he believes Desiree could've really been in love with him given she accepted a marriage proposal from another man only a couple of days later.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single