The Bachelorette 9
Desiree Hartsock has been off the radar for a bit, but her wedding day with fiance Chris Siegfried is apparently rapidly approaching. Full Story
'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
The Bachelor bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson apparently isn't a big fan of Andi Dorfman being selected to star on The Bachelorette's tenth season.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried will be sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings with fans.
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried reportedly commit to TV wedding despite unfavorable ABC condition
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried have reportedly decided to commit to having a televised wedding, but against The Bachelorette star's wishes, ABC is delaying the ceremony until Fall 2014.
Former The Bachelorette suitor Michael Garofola has apparently found a girlfriend within The Bachelor family -- AshLee Frazier.
Drew Kenney reportedly didn't walk away from his The Bachelorette experience completely empty-handed.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will apparently be ringing in the new year by officiating the weddings of three lucky couples atop the Farmers Insurance "Love Float" during the 2014 Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: We may be open to having our wedding on TV
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about about their experience on the show and current relationship.
The Bachelorette bachelor Drew Kenney talks about his thoughts on Juan Pablo Galavis being the next Bachelor and whether it's difficult for him to see Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried together.
Brooks Forester: To say I wasn't surprised at all about Desiree Hartsock's engagement would be a stretch
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on whether he really considered himself a frontrunner all season, what his response was when initially approached to be the next Bachelor, and whether he'd like to attend Desiree and Chris' wedding.
'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: Chris Siegfried isn't bothered by my Brooks Forester history
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about what their first date in the real world is going to be, what's been the hardest part of their relationship and why Desiree was ready to move to Seattle so quickly.
'The Bachelorette' runner-up Drew Kenney: Desiree Hartsock wouldn't reciprocate what she asked of me
The Bachelorette runner-up Drew Kenney talks about the show and his feelings for Desiree Hartsock -- including his confusion about why he was handed a rose one day and then sent home the next.
Brooks Forester: I didn't regret leaving 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock, coming back was never an option
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on how he felt about incorrect spoiler rumors which claimed he was engaged to Desiree Hartsock and whether he believes Desiree could've really been in love with him given she accepted a marriage proposal from another man only a couple of days later.
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he's HIV positive
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson in premiere
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hear boos at Lanvin fashion show in Paris