The Bachelorette 9
'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
The Bachelor bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson apparently isn't a big fan of Andi Dorfman being selected to star on The Bachelorette's tenth season. Full Story
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried will be sharing their innermost thoughts and feelings with fans.
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried reportedly commit to TV wedding despite unfavorable ABC condition
Desiree Hartsock and fiance Chris Siegfried have reportedly decided to commit to having a televised wedding, but against The Bachelorette star's wishes, ABC is delaying the ceremony until Fall 2014.
Former The Bachelorette suitor Michael Garofola has apparently found a girlfriend within The Bachelor family -- AshLee Frazier.
Drew Kenney reportedly didn't walk away from his The Bachelorette experience completely empty-handed.
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will apparently be ringing in the new year by officiating the weddings of three lucky couples atop the Farmers Insurance "Love Float" during the 2014 Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: We may be open to having our wedding on TV
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about about their experience on the show and current relationship.
The Bachelorette bachelor Drew Kenney talks about his thoughts on Juan Pablo Galavis being the next Bachelor and whether it's difficult for him to see Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried together.
Brooks Forester: To say I wasn't surprised at all about Desiree Hartsock's engagement would be a stretch
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on whether he really considered himself a frontrunner all season, what his response was when initially approached to be the next Bachelor, and whether he'd like to attend Desiree and Chris' wedding.
'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: Chris Siegfried isn't bothered by my Brooks Forester history
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about what their first date in the real world is going to be, what's been the hardest part of their relationship and why Desiree was ready to move to Seattle so quickly.
'The Bachelorette' runner-up Drew Kenney: Desiree Hartsock wouldn't reciprocate what she asked of me
The Bachelorette runner-up Drew Kenney talks about the show and his feelings for Desiree Hartsock -- including his confusion about why he was handed a rose one day and then sent home the next.
Brooks Forester: I didn't regret leaving 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock, coming back was never an option
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on how he felt about incorrect spoiler rumors which claimed he was engaged to Desiree Hartsock and whether he believes Desiree could've really been in love with him given she accepted a marriage proposal from another man only a couple of days later.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about why they didn't watch Brooks Forester's exit together, how Desiree explained going from such a dark broken-hearted place to being engaged two days later, and when the pair is planning to get married.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Brody Jenner explains why he skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding but went to her ex Reggie Bush's wedding