The Bachelorette 3 News
Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman have welcomed their second child into the world.
Jen Schefft is expecting another baby.
Jen Schefft and her husband are the parents of a new baby girl.
Jen Schefft will have her own little bachelorette.
Jen Schefft is preparing for her first foray into motherhood.
Jen Schefft's days of living single are behind her.
Jen Schefft is a fiancee once again.
The Bachelor third-season star Andrew Firestone said he was "shell-shocked" after things didn't work with Jen Schefft.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Jen Schefft looked for love twice in-front of a national television audience, once during the third edition of ABC's The Bachelor in 2003 and again on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette in 2005.
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale
- Michael Stagliano and wife Emily Stagliano expecting a baby boy
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum expecting Baby No. 2!
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, Coaches agree Alisan Porter is the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and proclaims "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance