The Bachelorette 2 News
Meredith Phillips has revealed she struggled with alcoholism for years but is finally on a sober path.
So much for The Bachelorette's much-ballyhooed perfect relationship record. Last year's The Bachelorette 2 couple is no more, with Meredith Phillips and Ian McKee having announced yesterday that they have ended their relationship.
Is the bloom finally off the Bachelor franchise rose, or did much of America just agree that Meredith made a rather boring bachelorette?
"With This Gumball I Thee...,'" our episode summary for the finale episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by AMAI, is now available.
Stating she preferred "passion" over "stability," Meredith Phillips chose former New York investment banker and current vagabond Ian McKee over Texas pharmaceutical salesman Matthew Hickl during last evening's finale of the second season of ABC's The Bachelorette.
Last week's penultimate episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette drew 11.33 million overall viewers and a 5.1/12 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic, a performance that ranked it as the network's third most watched program of the week (behind Sunday's Super Millionaire premiere and a special Monday February 16 edition of Primetime).
"The Men Tell All-most Nothing,'" our episode summary for the "The Men Tell All" episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by tig_ger, is now available.
"And Then There Were Three,'" our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by quickbrightthings, is now available.
"Meredith 'Keeps an open mind,'" our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by Carrie, is now available.
Borrowing a page from CBS' Survivor, ABC has announced that for the first time in Bachelor franchise history, it will air a live broadcast of its upcoming The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose reunion show.
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico