The Bachelorette 2 News
Meredith Phillips has revealed she struggled with alcoholism for years but is finally on a sober path.
So much for The Bachelorette's much-ballyhooed perfect relationship record. Last year's The Bachelorette 2 couple is no more, with Meredith Phillips and Ian McKee having announced yesterday that they have ended their relationship.
Is the bloom finally off the Bachelor franchise rose, or did much of America just agree that Meredith made a rather boring bachelorette?
"With This Gumball I Thee...,'" our episode summary for the finale episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by AMAI, is now available.
Stating she preferred "passion" over "stability," Meredith Phillips chose former New York investment banker and current vagabond Ian McKee over Texas pharmaceutical salesman Matthew Hickl during last evening's finale of the second season of ABC's The Bachelorette.
Last week's penultimate episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette drew 11.33 million overall viewers and a 5.1/12 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic, a performance that ranked it as the network's third most watched program of the week (behind Sunday's Super Millionaire premiere and a special Monday February 16 edition of Primetime).
"The Men Tell All-most Nothing,'" our episode summary for the "The Men Tell All" episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by tig_ger, is now available.
"And Then There Were Three,'" our episode summary for the sixth episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by quickbrightthings, is now available.
"Meredith 'Keeps an open mind,'" our episode summary for the fifth episode of ABC's second edition of The Bachelorette, written by Carrie, is now available.
Borrowing a page from CBS' Survivor, ABC has announced that for the first time in Bachelor franchise history, it will air a live broadcast of its upcoming The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose reunion show.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian