The Bachelorette 1 News
While Trista Sutter had some serious medical complications during her first pregnancy, The Bachelorette first-season star still has another baby on the brain.
Trista and Ryan Sutter met under pretty dramatic circumstances during ABC's Winter 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season, and Trista said the way the couple welcomed their first child together was similar.
Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.
CMT has announced Trick My Trucker, a new spin-off of the network's Trick My Truck reality series that will be hosted by former The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney, will premiere on Saturday, November 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter recently welcomed their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter -- and after all the hardships that led to his arrival, Trista said it was nothing short of amazing.
ABC's The Bachelorette has spawned its first sequel. The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced the birth of their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter.
Their courtship was televised, as well as their wedding planning and the actual ceremony. But fans of The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter apparently won't be seeing the birth of the couple's first child later this summer.
Bob Guiney thinks the future is bright for recently eliminated American Idol 6 finalist Brandon Rogers -- and after turning an unsuccessful appearance on ABC's The Bachelorette into a starring role on the fourth season of The Bachelor, he probably should know.
Before there was Rob and Amber, there was Trista and Ryan. While "Romber" don't have plans for children in their immediate future, the same can't be said for The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter -- the couple has announced that they are expecting the birth of their first child.
The New Orleans Saints invited Ryan Sutter, who gained fame in 2003 by marrying Trista Rehn in ABC's "The Bachelorette," to try out for the NFL team.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways