The Bachelor News
Is Andi Dorfman's ex-fiance Josh Murray dating Ashley Iaconetti from Chris Soules' The Bachelor season?
Catherine Giudici conducted an April Fools' Day joke about being pregnant with comedian Andy Dick's baby, and while that may seem harmless at first glance, her prank offended women with fertility issues.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney BischoffMarch 25, 2015
The Bachelor star Chris Soules may have gotten used to the idea of being a TV star.
Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"March 24, 2015
Dancing with the Stars contestant and former The Bachelor star Chris Soules definitely isn't happy about his performance with pro partner Witney Carson on Monday night, but one thing made him feel better.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good showMarch 24, 2015
Chris Harrison has put to shame any rumors that one of the new eleventh-season The Bachelorette stars, Kaitlyn Bristowe, has a secret boyfriend while filming the show.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Becca Tilley isn't ready to fall in love and so I had to think logicallyMarch 16, 2015
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits he doesn't think Becca Tilley is ready for a romantic relationship although she's insisted otherwise in recent interviews.
Whitney Bischoff on Chris Soules relationship: I'm not selling my place in Chicago, I won't lose myself in a manMarch 16, 2015
Whitney Bischoff has been criticized for basically drowning in Chris Soules' love on The Bachelor and being willing to sacrifice everything in order to be with him in Arlington one day, but she has set the record straight.
Sean Penn has revealed that he and his girlfriend -- and fellow Oscar winner -- Charlize Theron watch The Bachelor.
'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would beMarch 12, 2015
The Bachelor's Becca Tilley talks about her interest or lack thereof in appearing on Bachelor in Paradise, whether some incident from her past affected her ability to fall in love or fear of getting hurt, and why she thought Chris Soules was very patient.
'The Bachelor' Chris Soules interview: Whitney Bischoff will compensate for what I lack in my family businessMarch 12, 2015
The Bachelor star Chris Soules and his new fiancee Whitney Bischoff continue to talk about their love story in an interview and what's next for the happy couple.
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce' clips released, show Kendall and Kris Jenner bawling
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
- 'The Voice' artists India Carney and Meghan Linsey take big risks in Top 6 performance show
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1