The Bachelor star Chris Soules talks about whether the girls keeping secrets from him was a problem this season, how he got over Andi Dorfman and opened his heart to women again, how he felt about dating 30 women at once, and what he worried about when women were being cast on the show. Full Story
Bachelor in Paradise couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler have called it quits on their relationship.
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Chris Soules' life on an Iowa farm becomes an issue for most of the women
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison admits some of Chris Soules' bachelorettes might think they want to move to his farm in Arlington, IA, after the show until they actually get close to making that decision.
Chris Harrison has revealed which five bachelorettes instantly connected with The Bachelor's upcoming star Chris Soules and why home viewers should keep an eye on them next season.
The Bachelor's Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about how competing on The Bachelorette affected his approach to serving as the star, whether he was interested in finding a girl just like Andi Dorfman, how he describes his dream girl and turnoffs, and what was the most difficult part of his journey.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I had a Top 3 after Night 1 but they turned out to be totally different from what I imagined
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits his first impressions of some of the bachelorettes may not have turned out to be accurate.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules discusses whether he's set on a girl moving to his farm in Arlington, whether he's ready to have kids right away, why he hesitated for a while to accept his position as the Bachelor, and what helped him relieve some stress during the process.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I said "I love you" and am "extremely happy" about the woman that won
Chris Soules has pretty much given away that his The Bachelor season had a happy ending.
The Bachelor will introduce Chris Soules as its newest star when the show premieres January 5, so how will he be different from last season's polarizing and controversial star Juan Pablo Galavis?
Desiree Hartsock throws baby shower for 'The Taste' and fellow former 'The Bachelor' contestant Renee Oteri
Desiree Hartsock and Renee Oteri have apparently gotten very close since their stints on The Bachelor.
ABC has revealed the identities of the record-breaking 30 bachelorettes competing for Chris Soules' heart on The Bachelor's nineteenth season, which is set to premiere on Monday, January 5 at 8PM ET/PT.
Chris Soules, dubbed "Prince Farming" by ABC, will star in The Bachelor's nineteenth season as he looks for his soulmate among a record-breaking 30 women when the series premieres Monday, January 5 at 8PM ET/PT.
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Renee Oteri Maynard is taking another stab at an ABC reality competition series.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January.
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists