In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of. Full Story
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting a lot, may just act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"