Meet My Folks News
Next year's Paradise Hotel revival is apparently going to have plenty of reality TV company on MyNetworkTV, the new over-the-air broadcast network that Fox launched with American adaptations of foreign telenovelas shows last fall but now plans to re-focus on reality and unscripted programming.
NBC will broadcast two new “Meet My Folks” episodes in August as three women compete for former “Meet My Folks” contestant Giancarlo Maniaci on Monday, August 18 (10-11 p.m. ET) -- while three men vie for a trip to Hawaii with beautiful San Francisco 49ers cheerleader Janelle Matulich on Monday, August 25 (10-11 p.m. ET).
According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s 10PM ET telecast of “Meet My Folks" scored a 4.0/11 rating in Adults 18-49 and drew 8.3 million viewers overall. The finale of the two-part Erin Schmidt swimsuit model edition tied for #1 in its timeslot in Adults 18-49 and led the hour outright among adults, men and women 18-34 and women 18-49.
Monday night's return of the NBC reality-relationship series “Meet My Folks” finished a strong #2 in its hour among adults 18-49 and grabbed the #1 position among adults, men and women 18-34.
NBC has announced that its hit relationship series “Meet My Folks” -- originally scheduled to return on Monday, June 9 -- will now return on Monday, June 16 at 10PM ET.
NBC has announced that it's "Meet My Folks" hit relationship show will return with new episodes starting on Monday, June 9th at 10PM ET, with this season including two special two-part episodes.
According to Reuters, NBC has decided to spin an idea from an upcoming episode of Meet My Folks off into a new reality series. The new series, to be called Who Wants to Marry My Mom?, will permit the adult children of single mothers to pick a partner to share a fantasy vacation with Mom.
NBC has ordered seven additional episodes of its hit dating reality series “Meet My Folks,” it was announced today by Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment.
Our episode summary for the episode 3 of the special three part premiere of the second season of NBC's "Meet My Folks," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
NBC got a dominating time-period debut out of “Meet My Folks” last night, as the hit relationship show scored NBC’s second-highest adult 18-49 rating in the Saturday, 10-11 p.m. slot since July 13, 2002.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web