Last Comic Standing 4
Last Comic Standing crowned its fourth season champion last night, with Josh Blue defeating fellow comedian Ty Barnett to win the fourth edition of the NBC reality talent competition show. Full Story
In an announcement that few would have envisioned when Last Comic Standing 4 first premiered in June, NBC has announced that former Last Comic Standing host Jay Mohr and first season winner Dat Phan will perform on next week's special 90-minute finale of the show's fourth season.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 revealed its Top 5 finalists last night, sending Rebecca Corry and Kristin Key home at the end of the three-way head-to-head competition that followed the elimination of Gabriel Iglesias, who was disqualified for violating the show's rules.
"I Know I'm Funnier Than The Sixth Episode of Last Comic Standing," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Snidget, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated two more of its finalists, sending Bil Dwyer and Joey Gay home at the conclusion of a four-way head-to-head showdown between Bil, Joey, Chris Porter, and Michele Balan, who despite her landslide victory in last week's three-way showdown, was once again challenged to perform in this week's episode.
"How Many Comics Does it Take To Sink a Ship?," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated the first of its twelve finalists, sending Stella Stolper and April Macie home at the conclusion of what amounted to a three-way head-to-head "Ladies Night" competition easily won by Michele Balan.
"In Which The Prior Level Of Blatant Manipulation Gets Ramped Up By Forty Percent," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
After two episodes covering its open auditions and two more broadcasts that chronicled its Los Angeles semifinals round, last night's Last Comic Standing 4 broadcast ended with the NBC reality show revealing the identities of this season's twelve finalists.
"In Which Talent, Skill, And Timing Mean About As Much As You'd Expect," our episode summary for the third episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
"In Which Nothing Whatsoever Happens For Two Whole Hours," our episode summary for the special back-to-back two-hour premiere broadcast of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor, originally scheduled to return to the airwaves on June 6, will now return to the network's schedule on Tuesday, June 13 at 8PM ET/PT. An encore episode of Last Comic Standing 4's open auditions, originally broadcast last night, will fill Fear Factor's June 6 time period.
NBC has announced that its fourth edition of Last Comic Standing, the Emmy-nominated reality talent competition that it is surprisingly resurrecting after having previously canceled the show's hastily-assembled Fall 2004 third edition, will premiere Tuesday, May 30 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere. Following its special two-hour debut, Last Comic Standing 4 will air Tuesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
CBS's "Yes, Dear" star Anthony Clark has been tapped to replace Jay Mohr as host of the NBC reality competition "Last Comic Standing."
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!