Last Comic Standing 4
Last Comic Standing crowned its fourth season champion last night, with Josh Blue defeating fellow comedian Ty Barnett to win the fourth edition of the NBC reality talent competition show. Full Story
In an announcement that few would have envisioned when Last Comic Standing 4 first premiered in June, NBC has announced that former Last Comic Standing host Jay Mohr and first season winner Dat Phan will perform on next week's special 90-minute finale of the show's fourth season.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 revealed its Top 5 finalists last night, sending Rebecca Corry and Kristin Key home at the end of the three-way head-to-head competition that followed the elimination of Gabriel Iglesias, who was disqualified for violating the show's rules.
"I Know I'm Funnier Than The Sixth Episode of Last Comic Standing," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Snidget, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated two more of its finalists, sending Bil Dwyer and Joey Gay home at the conclusion of a four-way head-to-head showdown between Bil, Joey, Chris Porter, and Michele Balan, who despite her landslide victory in last week's three-way showdown, was once again challenged to perform in this week's episode.
"How Many Comics Does it Take To Sink a Ship?," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated the first of its twelve finalists, sending Stella Stolper and April Macie home at the conclusion of what amounted to a three-way head-to-head "Ladies Night" competition easily won by Michele Balan.
"In Which The Prior Level Of Blatant Manipulation Gets Ramped Up By Forty Percent," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
After two episodes covering its open auditions and two more broadcasts that chronicled its Los Angeles semifinals round, last night's Last Comic Standing 4 broadcast ended with the NBC reality show revealing the identities of this season's twelve finalists.
"In Which Talent, Skill, And Timing Mean About As Much As You'd Expect," our episode summary for the third episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
"In Which Nothing Whatsoever Happens For Two Whole Hours," our episode summary for the special back-to-back two-hour premiere broadcast of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor, originally scheduled to return to the airwaves on June 6, will now return to the network's schedule on Tuesday, June 13 at 8PM ET/PT. An encore episode of Last Comic Standing 4's open auditions, originally broadcast last night, will fill Fear Factor's June 6 time period.
NBC has announced that its fourth edition of Last Comic Standing, the Emmy-nominated reality talent competition that it is surprisingly resurrecting after having previously canceled the show's hastily-assembled Fall 2004 third edition, will premiere Tuesday, May 30 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere. Following its special two-hour debut, Last Comic Standing 4 will air Tuesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
CBS's "Yes, Dear" star Anthony Clark has been tapped to replace Jay Mohr as host of the NBC reality competition "Last Comic Standing."
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter