Gordon Ramsay is ending one of his many reality TV shows on Fox. Full Story
Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana Ramsay are currently mourning the loss of a child.
A couple who was shown fighting with their restaurant staff, yelling at customers and taking their servers' tips when featured on Kitchen Nightmares on Friday claim the show sensationalized the situation and exaggerated problems.
Former 'Kitchen Nightmares' chef Joseph Cerniglia commits suicide
Gordon Ramsey is going to be a permanent fixture on Fox's programming schedule for the foreseeable future.
Fox has announced it has renewed Kitchen Nightmares for a third season.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' third season will premiere Friday, January 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
Gordon Ramsay's freewheeling use of expletives has landed him in hot water with Australia's parliament.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will premiere Thursday, September 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Fox has announced it has ordered a second season of Kitchen Nightmares, a reality series that follows sharp-tongued British Hell's Kitchen chef Gordon Ramsay as he travels across America and helps restaurants in crisis.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"
- Brandy serenaded Ray J and Princess Love on their wedding day