Gordon Ramsay is ending one of his many reality TV shows on Fox. Full Story
Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana Ramsay are currently mourning the loss of a child.
A couple who was shown fighting with their restaurant staff, yelling at customers and taking their servers' tips when featured on Kitchen Nightmares on Friday claim the show sensationalized the situation and exaggerated problems.
Former 'Kitchen Nightmares' chef Joseph Cerniglia commits suicide
Gordon Ramsey is going to be a permanent fixture on Fox's programming schedule for the foreseeable future.
Fox has announced it has renewed Kitchen Nightmares for a third season.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' third season will premiere Friday, January 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
Gordon Ramsay's freewheeling use of expletives has landed him in hot water with Australia's parliament.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will premiere Thursday, September 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Fox has announced it has ordered a second season of Kitchen Nightmares, a reality series that follows sharp-tongued British Hell's Kitchen chef Gordon Ramsay as he travels across America and helps restaurants in crisis.
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead