Denise Richards: It's Complicated News
Denise Richards' publicist says the U.S. actress and reality TV personality has adopted a baby girl.
U.S. actor Charlie Sheen has relinquished legal custody of Sam and Lola, his daughters with his ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, a source told E! News.
Life is apparently about get a little more complicated for Denise Richards.
E! renews 'Denise Richards: It's Complicated' for a second season
As long as their daughters are happy, the same can apparently be said for Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen.
Denise Richards is reportedly attempting to complicate Charlie Sheen's custodial privileges with their two daughters.
Denise Richards feels she's been unfairly singled out for wanting her two young daughters to appear onscreen for her new E! reality series Denise Richards: It's Complicated.
When it comes to having her two young daughters appear in her new E! reality series, Denise Richards apparently feels she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
Denise Richards is apparently making sure that Charlie Sheen won't be seen at all on her new E! reality series.
Denise Richards' new reality series has found a home.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line