Denise Richards: It's Complicated News
Denise Richards' publicist says the U.S. actress and reality TV personality has adopted a baby girl.
U.S. actor Charlie Sheen has relinquished legal custody of Sam and Lola, his daughters with his ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, a source told E! News.
Life is apparently about get a little more complicated for Denise Richards.
E! renews 'Denise Richards: It's Complicated' for a second season
As long as their daughters are happy, the same can apparently be said for Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen.
Denise Richards is reportedly attempting to complicate Charlie Sheen's custodial privileges with their two daughters.
Denise Richards feels she's been unfairly singled out for wanting her two young daughters to appear onscreen for her new E! reality series Denise Richards: It's Complicated.
When it comes to having her two young daughters appear in her new E! reality series, Denise Richards apparently feels she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
Denise Richards is apparently making sure that Charlie Sheen won't be seen at all on her new E! reality series.
Denise Richards' new reality series has found a home.
- Kylie Jenner adds $320,000 Rolls Royce to car collection
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman
- Kardashian-Jenner clan cover 'Cosmopolitan' magazine as "America's First Family"
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college