Denise Richards: It's Complicated News
Denise Richards' publicist says the U.S. actress and reality TV personality has adopted a baby girl.
U.S. actor Charlie Sheen has relinquished legal custody of Sam and Lola, his daughters with his ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, a source told E! News.
Life is apparently about get a little more complicated for Denise Richards.
E! renews 'Denise Richards: It's Complicated' for a second season
As long as their daughters are happy, the same can apparently be said for Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen.
Denise Richards is reportedly attempting to complicate Charlie Sheen's custodial privileges with their two daughters.
Denise Richards feels she's been unfairly singled out for wanting her two young daughters to appear onscreen for her new E! reality series Denise Richards: It's Complicated.
When it comes to having her two young daughters appear in her new E! reality series, Denise Richards apparently feels she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
Denise Richards is apparently making sure that Charlie Sheen won't be seen at all on her new E! reality series.
Denise Richards' new reality series has found a home.
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him after she claims she never loved him
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman accepts proposal from Josh Murray and rejects Nick Viall, devastating him
- Brody Jenner accused of being turned on by stepsister Kim Kardashian, reveals Brandon Jenner kissed her once!
- Kendall Jenner spotted dining with NBA star Chandler Parsons
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique reportedly expecting second child
- Khloe Kardashian feels "guilty" about Rob Kardashian's problems
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I'm not interested in talking about Jennifer Lopez
- Kanye West reportedly micromanages wife Kim Kardashian's entire life, turned her into his personal mannequin
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly eyeing two men in addition to Chris Soules as the show's new star