Denise Richards: It's Complicated News
Denise Richards' publicist says the U.S. actress and reality TV personality has adopted a baby girl.
U.S. actor Charlie Sheen has relinquished legal custody of Sam and Lola, his daughters with his ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, a source told E! News.
Life is apparently about get a little more complicated for Denise Richards.
E! renews 'Denise Richards: It's Complicated' for a second season
As long as their daughters are happy, the same can apparently be said for Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen.
Denise Richards is reportedly attempting to complicate Charlie Sheen's custodial privileges with their two daughters.
Denise Richards feels she's been unfairly singled out for wanting her two young daughters to appear onscreen for her new E! reality series Denise Richards: It's Complicated.
When it comes to having her two young daughters appear in her new E! reality series, Denise Richards apparently feels she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
Denise Richards is apparently making sure that Charlie Sheen won't be seen at all on her new E! reality series.
Denise Richards' new reality series has found a home.
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction