Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 1
Chyna's brain will be donated to science research, according to the former wrestler and Celebrity Rehab participant's manager. Full Story
The WWE honored recently deceased former wrestler Joan "Chyna" Laurer with a heartfelt tribute video on Monday night.
Coroner: Former 'Celebrity Rehab' participant Joanie "Chyna" Laurer's death reported as possible overdose
Former wrestler Chyna is suspected to have died from an overdose.
Chyna's fellow wrestlers have begun paying their respects to the former WWE Superstar on social media following her sudden death.
Former wrestler Chyna has died at the age of 45.
The facility in Pasadena, Calif., where the reality TV series "Celebrity Rehab" was filmed is being investigated by state officials, the show's host says.
NBC has announced Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew star David "Dr. Drew" Pinsky will serve as a facilitator for Baby Borrowers: Lessons Learned, a one-hour reunion special that will air Wednesday, August 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Since Jessica Sierra is going to still be in rehab anyway, she apparently wants VH1 to be there once again to film it.
Jessica Sierra's legal troubles have apparently kept her from reuniting with her friends from rehab.
Jessica Sierra couldn't stay out of trouble in Florida, so she apparently won't be returning to the Sunshine State anytime soon.
An unsupervised Jessica Sierra is apparently on the move.
Jessica Sierra is reportedly going back to rehab.
Just when it appeared the saga surrounding Jessica Sierra couldn't get any weirder, the jailed former American Idol fourth-season finalist is reportedly pregnant.
Jessica Sierra apparently better get used to being behind bars.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"
- Jade Roper calls herself "disgusting," Tanner Tolbert reveals fear of "getting a divorce" on 'Marriage Boot Camp'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Austin Allsup: I honestly didn't want to win 'The Voice'
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid and the other models!
- 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' Season 7 cast announced -- will include 'The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's merged Vinaka tribe votes out Zeke Smith
- 'Vanderpump Rules' star Scheana Shay files for divorce from Mike Shay
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid wow in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Jessa Duggar shares Instagram video of baby No. 2 moving in her belly
- Kanye West reportedly released from hospital, will continue to receive treatment
- 'Survivor' premiere date for Season 34 revealed by CBS
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell discuss 'Happily Ever After?' renewal
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid dress as angels in throwback photo
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 29 premiere date announced by CBS
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian reportedly "fighting" before hospitalization, entire Kardashian clan upset at him