Beauty And The Geek 5 News
After a couple of poorly-received twists that changed the show's original concept and some subsequent big ratings drops, Beauty and the Geek will apparently find itself off the air after its currently-airing fifth season ends next month.
Randi's loud mouth and many opinions landed her in hot water.
The geeks received their makeovers and nobody was eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jonathan Prater feels he was backstabbed and betrayed by one of the beauties he thought he knew best.
None of the beauties selected Jonathan as a partner, and as a result the 26-year-old system administrator/technical consultant from Colfax, CA became the fourth contestant eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jillian Beyor volunteered herself to compete alongside the geeks and unknowingly had her fate taken away from her.
Beauty and the Geek's fifth-season cast was finally paired into the show's usual opposite-extreme couples -- but not before Jillian, a 22-year-old model from Northfield, NH who currently resides in Miami, FL, became the third contestant eliminated during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Amber privately admitted she didn't learn anything as a Beauty and the Geek participant -- but it was a fact the other contestants still picked up on.
John English was disappointed to be sent home so soon but can't argue with the reasoning behind it.
John English's participation in Beauty and the Geek's social experiment was short-lived, as the 25-year-old self-described "recovering Microsoft addict" from Tempe, AZ became the first geek eliminated from The CW reality show's fifth season during Tuesday night's premiere broadcast.
- Kourtney Kardashian announces the creative name of her new baby boy
- Exclusive: Keith Nale talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Amy DeJong and Maya Warren talk Season 25 (Part 1)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West star in new ad for Balmain
- Heidi Klum ads too racy for Las Vegas airport
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)