Beauty And The Geek 5
After a couple of poorly-received twists that changed the show's original concept and some subsequent big ratings drops, Beauty and the Geek will apparently find itself off the air after its currently-airing fifth season ends next month. Full Story
Randi's loud mouth and many opinions landed her in hot water.
The geeks received their makeovers and nobody was eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jonathan Prater feels he was backstabbed and betrayed by one of the beauties he thought he knew best.
None of the beauties selected Jonathan as a partner, and as a result the 26-year-old system administrator/technical consultant from Colfax, CA became the fourth contestant eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jillian Beyor volunteered herself to compete alongside the geeks and unknowingly had her fate taken away from her.
Beauty and the Geek's fifth-season cast was finally paired into the show's usual opposite-extreme couples -- but not before Jillian, a 22-year-old model from Northfield, NH who currently resides in Miami, FL, became the third contestant eliminated during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Amber privately admitted she didn't learn anything as a Beauty and the Geek participant -- but it was a fact the other contestants still picked up on.
John English was disappointed to be sent home so soon but can't argue with the reasoning behind it.
John English's participation in Beauty and the Geek's social experiment was short-lived, as the 25-year-old self-described "recovering Microsoft addict" from Tempe, AZ became the first geek eliminated from The CW reality show's fifth season during Tuesday night's premiere broadcast.
The CW apparently thinks Beauty and the Geek viewers have forgotten what high school was like.
The CW has announced Beauty and the Geek's fifth season will premiere on Tuesday, March 11 at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'