E! Reality Shows News
Kourtney Kardashian has reportedly finally kicked longtime love Scott Disick to the curb.
Kim Kardashian celebrated the Fourth of July with her family in New York.
Caitlyn Jenner has released her first blog post in a series designed to shed light on the issues and people within the LGBT community.
Khloe Kardashian may be having a romance with NBA star James Harden.
Kourtney Kardashian's longtime love Scott Disick photographed getting touchy-feely with ex-girlfriend on vacationJuly 6, 2015
If Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick were still a couple as of last week, that may no longer be the case after a handful of photos have surfaced of Disick getting cozy in the South of France with ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli.
Kourtney Kardashian's longtime boyfriend Scott Disick, who has spent time in rehab for substance abuse, is reportedly partying in Monte Carlo.
Brody Jenner can't say enough good things about Caitlyn Jenner.
Kim Kardashian has many titles including reality star, clothing designer, selfie queen and now feminist.
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly dating Rick Fox and pretty smitten with the former NBA teammate of her estranged husband Lamar Odom.
Kendall Jenner just beat her sister's Instagram record.
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West
- Caitlyn Jenner: "Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community"
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two nominees after Battle of the Block
- Kourtney Kardashian's longtime love Scott Disick photographed getting touchy-feely with ex-girlfriend on vacation
- Simon Cowell's mom dies at 89, British 'The X Factor' auditions canceled
- 'Big Brother' evicts Jace Agolli from the house, determines next two HoHs