E! Reality Shows News
Kylie Jenner is probably ecstatic to have turned 18, but with the privileges of being a legal adult comes some temptations as well.
Kylie Jenner and her rapper boyfriend Tyga apparently feel comfortable enough to stop hiding their relationship since the reality TV star turned 18 earlier this week, and it shows in their public displays of affection.
Khloe Kardashian sources: Lamar Odom and Khloe hadn't talked for weeks before ambush, she changed phone numberAugust 14, 2015
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's strange 6:45AM meeting on Wednesday has turned into a "he said, she said" duel.
Khloe Kardashian was reportedly scared stiff by Lamar Odom's alleged ambush Wednesday despite his frustration with reports he yelled at her and insistence it was a harmless, planned meeting.
Lamar Odom is furious about reports he allegedly ambushed and cornered ex-wife Khloe Kardashian outside of her SoulCycle class in the early morning on Wednesday, ranting to paparazzi he's been misportrayed in the media and isn't a bad guy.
Kendall Jenner and her best friend Hailey Baldwin are now permanently linked through being inked.
Kylie Jenner has 32 million followers on Instagram, but there's one guy who will never join the pack.
Kim Kardashian has been warned not to promote a morning sickness drug.
A day after turning 18, Kylie Jenner has taken a trip to Mexico with boyfriend Tyga to continue celebrating her birthday.
Kim Kardashian has taken her history of selfies to a whole new level.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist