The Amazing Race: All-Stars
CBS' The Amazing Race continued its Emmy dominance as it was awarded Outstanding Reality-competition Program honors during last night's live broadcast of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Full Story
Former Survivor castaways and The Amazing Race couple Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and Amber Mariano have welcomed their fourth child into the world.
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano could soon have four little girls or his very first baby boy in the family.
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fourteen reality television shows received a total of 39 nominations in today's announcement of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards nominees -- with the number of shows and the amount of total nominations representing the highest ever for both.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
With their romantic relationship already on the rocks, The Amazing Race: All-Stars was apparently the kiss-of-death for winners Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner.
Love them or hate them, cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Baklayan Faddoul at least deserve a tip of the cap for being the third team to cross the finish line during CBS' finale of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Dustin Seltzer and Kandice Pelletier were looking to become the first all-female team to ever win The Amazing Race when they signed-up for All-Stars on the heels of their fourth-place finish during The Amazing Race's tenth season.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner finished in first for only one leg of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Luckily for them it was the thirteenth and final leg, as they were the first team to cross the finish line of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment during last night's finale to claim the $1 million prize.
After 28 days, five continents and more than 45,000 miles, Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner were the first team to cross the finish line during last night's finale of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars, making the pair -- who had never previously raced together as a duo -- the winners of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment and its $1 million grand prize.
Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez finished fourth during The Amazing Race's second season, and unfortunately for them, the best friends didn't fair much better during the reality competition series' All-Stars' edition, as they once again just missed out on the Top 3.
It was deja vu all over again for Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez, who just like during The Amazing Race's second season, finished in fourth place during CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
- French Montana: Khloe Kardashian is "my baby forever"
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Mirjana Puhar, welcomes back Chantelle Brown-Young
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke
- Antonio Sabato Jr. on 'Dancing with the Stars' exit: It was a sad moment
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson upset sex offender Mark McDaniel gets near daugher Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
- Alfonso Ribeiro announces his wife is expecting another baby on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' advances eight artists from the "Knockout Round" to "The Live Playoffs" as Taylor Swift joins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Antonio Sabato Jr. and partner Cheryl Burke, Bethany Mota tops leaderboard
- The Amazing Race 25
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1