The Amazing Race: All-Stars
CBS' The Amazing Race continued its Emmy dominance as it was awarded Outstanding Reality-competition Program honors during last night's live broadcast of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Full Story
Former Survivor castaways and The Amazing Race couple Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano and Amber Mariano have welcomed their fourth child into the world.
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano could soon have four little girls or his very first baby boy in the family.
Reality TV couple Rob and Amber Mariano have added a new member to their alliance: a baby girl.
Fourteen reality television shows received a total of 39 nominations in today's announcement of the 59th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards nominees -- with the number of shows and the amount of total nominations representing the highest ever for both.
Last week, Rob Mariano announced that he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will take place over 100 days on seven continents and reward its winner with the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million.
Although it doesn't appear to have a broadcast network yet, Rob Mariano has pulled the wraps off the "huge" new reality project he first began teasing in March. Mariano has announced he will serve as the host of Tontine, a new reality competition show that will award one contestant with "the biggest cash prize in the history of reality television -- $10 million."
With their romantic relationship already on the rocks, The Amazing Race: All-Stars was apparently the kiss-of-death for winners Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner.
Love them or hate them, cousins Mirna Hindoyan and Charla Baklayan Faddoul at least deserve a tip of the cap for being the third team to cross the finish line during CBS' finale of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Dustin Seltzer and Kandice Pelletier were looking to become the first all-female team to ever win The Amazing Race when they signed-up for All-Stars on the heels of their fourth-place finish during The Amazing Race's tenth season.
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner finished in first for only one leg of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Luckily for them it was the thirteenth and final leg, as they were the first team to cross the finish line of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment during last night's finale to claim the $1 million prize.
After 28 days, five continents and more than 45,000 miles, Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner were the first team to cross the finish line during last night's finale of CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars, making the pair -- who had never previously raced together as a duo -- the winners of The Amazing Race's eleventh installment and its $1 million grand prize.
Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez finished fourth during The Amazing Race's second season, and unfortunately for them, the best friends didn't fair much better during the reality competition series' All-Stars' edition, as they once again just missed out on the Top 3.
It was deja vu all over again for Oswald Mendez and Danilo Jimenez, who just like during The Amazing Race's second season, finished in fourth place during CBS' The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' renewed for 22nd season on The CW
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' renewed for a twelfth season by Fox, to feature new "Stage vs. Street" twist
- Tila Tequila gives birth to her first child, a baby girl
- 'The Voice' contestant Luke Wade on "Team Pharrell" botches start of performance but recovers well
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Tommy Chong and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd heading into the finals
- Tori Spelling hints at feud with her mother, wants to continue with 'True Tori'
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 2)
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice's Kenya Moore: Kate Gosselin shared a room with her bodyguard
- 'Dancing with the Stars' semifinalist Janel Parrish: It's rewarding to finally get good feedback, I pour my heart out
- Kendall Jenner lands major Estee Lauder beauty campaign
- The Amazing Race 25
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1