"Revenge of the Not So's," our episode summary for the eighth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by KObrien_fan, is now available. Full Story
Bobby Flay and his wife Stephanie March have reportedly called it quits.
"The Yolk’s On You," our episode summary for the fifth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Bebo, is now available.
Presumably convinced that repeat broadcasts of its Thursday night dramas can better defend the Thursday 8PM ET/PT time period until Survivor: Vanuatu premieres on February 17, CBS announced yesterday that effective immediately, Wickedly Perfect (the time period's current occupant) will air on Saturdays at 8PM ET/PT for the duration of its ten-episode run.
"Would You Do It In The Woods?," our episode summary for the third episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Estee, is now available.
"Never Serve Warm Champagne," our episode summary for the second episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by volsfan, is now available.
CBS has announced that due to Survivor: Palau's premiere on February 17, Wickedly Perfect, the domestic diva search reality series that has been occupying CBS's Thursday night time period while Survivor is between editions, will move to Saturday evenings beginning February 19.
Wickedly Perfect might be the title of the show, but no one will be using that phrase to describe the debut ratings performance of CBS's new domestic diva search reality show.
"Apples, Apples Everywhere, But Not A Bite To Eat," our episode summary for the premiere episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve contestants who will be competing on Wickedly Perfect, its new Joan Lunden-hosted domestic diva reality competition series that premieres Thursday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS, which hasn't introduced a new reality series since Simon Cowell's Cupid reality dating series aired to lukewarm ratings in Summer 2003, has announced that it will premiere two new reality shows in January, Wickedly Perfect and The Will.
CBS has two new reality shows set for debut in January, with competitors in "The Will" striving for an inheritance and those in "Wickedly Perfect" vying to be the next Martha Stewart.
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- Bruce Jenner comes out as a woman for the first time, reveals all details of current gender transition
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show
- Tyga allegedly gets a 'Kylie' tattoo for Kylie Jenner
- Kris Humphries apologizes for Bruce Jenner tweet: 'I was too vague'
- Kim Richards reportedly checks into rehab following arrest
- Kris Jenner tweets support for Bruce Jenner, calls him her 'hero'
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Merica tribe votes off former No Collar Jenn Brown
- Derek Hough may not be able to perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' again this season due to injuries
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Rumer Willis: My mom dating Ashton Kutcher was "definitely weird for a minute"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: The competition has proven to me that I am good enough