"Revenge of the Not So's," our episode summary for the eighth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by KObrien_fan, is now available. Full Story
"The Yolk’s On You," our episode summary for the fifth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Bebo, is now available.
Presumably convinced that repeat broadcasts of its Thursday night dramas can better defend the Thursday 8PM ET/PT time period until Survivor: Vanuatu premieres on February 17, CBS announced yesterday that effective immediately, Wickedly Perfect (the time period's current occupant) will air on Saturdays at 8PM ET/PT for the duration of its ten-episode run.
"Would You Do It In The Woods?," our episode summary for the third episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Estee, is now available.
"Never Serve Warm Champagne," our episode summary for the second episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by volsfan, is now available.
CBS has announced that due to Survivor: Palau's premiere on February 17, Wickedly Perfect, the domestic diva search reality series that has been occupying CBS's Thursday night time period while Survivor is between editions, will move to Saturday evenings beginning February 19.
Wickedly Perfect might be the title of the show, but no one will be using that phrase to describe the debut ratings performance of CBS's new domestic diva search reality show.
"Apples, Apples Everywhere, But Not A Bite To Eat," our episode summary for the premiere episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve contestants who will be competing on Wickedly Perfect, its new Joan Lunden-hosted domestic diva reality competition series that premieres Thursday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS, which hasn't introduced a new reality series since Simon Cowell's Cupid reality dating series aired to lukewarm ratings in Summer 2003, has announced that it will premiere two new reality shows in January, Wickedly Perfect and The Will.
CBS has two new reality shows set for debut in January, with competitors in "The Will" striving for an inheritance and those in "Wickedly Perfect" vying to be the next Martha Stewart.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single