HOME > Who Wants To Marry My Dad? > Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1 > Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1 News
Who Wants To Marry My Dad? 1 News
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego.
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
'Who Wants to Marry My Dad?' daughter Heidi Mueller lands acting role on NBC's 'Passions' daytime soapAugust 18, 2003
Heidi Mueller, one of the daughters featured on NBC’s summer hit reality series “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?,” has suddenly become the envy of Hollywood-hungry former reality television contestants everywhere.
Will any reality show couple ever join Bachelorette's Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter on their way to the altar? Apparently joining a growing list of reality relationship failures, Don Mueller, the dad at the center of NBC's just-concluded "Who Wants To Marry Me Dad?" series, says that he "isn't necessarily going to marry" Christena Ferran, the woman that he proposed to in the series finale.
Who Wants To Marry My Dad?, NBC's summer spinoff from Meet My Folks, racked up dynamite ratings for its season finale, according to Hollywood Reporter. The show drew 11.2 million viewers to see Don Mueller's children pair him up with bachelorette Christena, beating CSI: Miami. This was Dad's best rating ever and probably assured it a top-5 finish for the week -- surprisingly strong numbers for a Monday night. Maybe Monday nights are good for something other than football....
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 10-11 PM ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (3.3/9 in Adults 18-49, 8.5 million viewers overall) finished within 0.2 of a ratings point of CBS’ “CSI: Miami” in 18-49, and from 10:30-11 p.m. ET, “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” tied for first in 18-49.
NBC's new "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reality series will premiere on Monday, July 14 at 10PM (ET/PT). In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
- Ben Higgins: I was shaken by Leah Block's accusations about Lauren Bushnell because one girl was lying to me
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Leah Block lies and throws Lauren Bushnell under the bus, Ben Higgins crushes Olivia Caridi on two-on-one date
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first