The Simple Life 3 News
Baltimore police have cleared Paris Hilton of allegations she offered teens alcohol and marijuana before taping "The Simple Life."
A New York Post report about a fight between Paris Hilton and Zeta Graff, her , has spawned a $10 million lawsuit against "The Simple Life" star.
A Carl's Jr. executive told the Parents Television Council to "get a life" in response to complaints about Paris Hilton's sexy Spicy Burger commercial.
A media watchdog group says a California TV ad for a hamburger chain featuring a scantily clad and soaked Paris Hilton is "soft-core porn."
The hackers who acquired nude photos of Paris Hilton from her cell phone used "social engineering" instead of technical wizardry, the Washington Post reports.
Paris Hilton's pet chihuahua Tinkerbell has become the heiress' latest moneymaker, with a new deal struck for Gund to manufacture plush replicas.
"House of Wax" star Paris Hilton says she is thrilled with her life, but wishes the paparazzi that camp outside her house would take a hike.
Fox's "The Simple Life: Interns" is the latest TV series to offer short episodes for cellphone users, the network announced in Los Angeles Monday.
T-Mobile officials say someone took socialite Paris Hilton's list of famous phone numbers and personal information and posted it all online.
Videotaping his sex romp with Paris Hilton has earned Rick Solomon $7 million, enough to buy a posh pad in the Hollywood Hills, "Celebrity Justice" reports.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)