The Rebel Billionaire News
"Lions and Tigers and Bears! Now Die!," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Fox's The Rebel Billionaire, written by Swami, is now available.
"Pitfalls, Peril, and Protective Papers," our episode summary for the third episode of Fox's The Rebel Billionaire, written by cqvenus, is now available.
Richard Branson might be a billionaire, but as Mark Cuban learned earlier this fall when his ABC The Benefactor series struggled, in addition to happiness, money also apparently can't buy Nielsen ratings.
"Around The World in Eighty Ways," our episode summary for the special two-hour premiere episode of Fox's The Rebel Billionaire, written by Swami, is now available.
Fox has revealed the identities and details of the sixteen young entrepreneurs who will compete on Richard Branson's upcoming The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest For The Best reality series.
Fox has announced that The Billionaire: Branson's Quest For The Best, the network's new Apprentice-like series based around British billionaire Richard Branson, will premiere on Tuesday, November 9 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour broadcast. After its premiere, the program will air Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT beginning November 16.
FOX begins casting calls for Richard Branson's 'Apprentice'-like 'Branson's Quest For The Best' seriesMay 17, 2004
FOX and Richard Branson have begun conducting the first round of casting calls for the British billionaire's still untitled reality show in which he'll search for "an extraordinary individual who has the right stuff" to follow in his footsteps. Operating under the new working title of The Billionaire: Branson's Quest For The Best, the previously titled Branson's Big Adventure conducted open casting calls in Boston and Salt Lake City this past weekend, with additional casting calls scheduled to take place this week in Seattle, New York City, and San Francisco, and nearly a dozen more cities to follow
What's the latest must-have toy for the media-craving billionaire who has everything? Apparently their own reality show. Becoming the latest network to add a billionaire-centered reality show to its schedule, FOX announced today that it has teamed with Richard Branson, the colorful founder of the Virgin Group of Companies, to create a new reality series.
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"