This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe sends four guys packing, Brady Toops quits to find Britt Nilsson
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Rumer Willis and professional partner Val Chmerkovskiy champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Sawyer Fredericks eighth-season champion
- 'The Bachelorette's drunk and inappropriate suitor Ryan McDill is Nikki Ferrell's ex-boyfriend!
- 'American Idol' runner-up Clark Beckham: I'm in a relationship
- 'American Idol' winner Nick Fradiani: I will put my input into everything going forward
- 'The Voice' finalists each perform an original song, all four artists stun the coaches
- 'The Bachelorette' premiere ends with Ryan M. going home and guys voting for Britt Nilsson or Kaitlyn Bristowe
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and Riker Lynch heading into finale