This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"
- Brandy serenaded Ray J and Princess Love on their wedding day
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Vinny Ventiera and Izzy Goodkind split, Ashley Iaconetti and Caila Quinn fight over Jared Haibon
- Discovery reality series to follow Idris Elba training to be professional kickboxer
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23
- Caila Quinn: I did tell Ashley Iaconetti I wouldn't go on 'Bachelor in Paradise,' but I changed my mind and didn't think I needed her approval
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Vinny Ventiera, Izzy Goodkind, Nick Viall, Katie Lowes and Adam Shapiro
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce they are having another baby
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried reveal sex of first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: I understand Josh Murray's view, but Nick Viall and Evan Bass have a right to protect Amanda Stanton
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Ruby Castro, determines Top 5 finalists
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' loses Sarah Herron as Brett Melnick, Carl King and Ryan Beckett arrive, Izzy Goodkind falls for Brett
- Vinny Ventiera, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Courteney Cox joins Bear Grylls on 'Running Wild' for survival adventure in Ireland