This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Brody Jenner explains why he skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding but went to her ex Reggie Bush's wedding
- Cheryl Burke denies getting lips injections, slams cruel comments
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Jourdan Epstein: I wasn't expecting to be in the bottom this week
- Scott Disick reportedly hospitalized with alcohol poisoning during crazy night out