This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists