The Bachelorette 8 News
Sean Lowe got his reality TV start by appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette, and his broken heart was apparently worse than he ever let on.
Sean Lowe: I thought 'The Bachelorette' was cheesy, but I was failing professionally and wanted a free vacationFebruary 13, 2014
Sean Lowe, the former seventeenth-season The Bachelor star, has opened up about how his journey on reality television ever began and why appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette was basically a last resort.
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are apparently finally getting the ball rolling on their wedding plans.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
Jef Holm is reportedly in negotiations with ABC to become The Bachelor's next star.
Emily Maynard's family has expanded -- but it's not because she has a new man in her life.
- 'American Idol' eliminates a male contestant and determines Top 6 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice