The Bachelorette 8 News
Sean Lowe got his reality TV start by appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette, and his broken heart was apparently worse than he ever let on.
Sean Lowe: I thought 'The Bachelorette' was cheesy, but I was failing professionally and wanted a free vacationFebruary 13, 2014
Sean Lowe, the former seventeenth-season The Bachelor star, has opened up about how his journey on reality television ever began and why appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette was basically a last resort.
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are apparently finally getting the ball rolling on their wedding plans.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
Jef Holm is reportedly in negotiations with ABC to become The Bachelor's next star.
Emily Maynard's family has expanded -- but it's not because she has a new man in her life.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)