The Bachelorette 8
Sean Lowe on Emily Maynard's overnight dates: All Final 3 men spent the night, she probably had sex with Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Jef Holm
Sean Lowe dropped a surprise in his new book For the Right Reasons about Emily Maynard's "overnight" fantasy-suite dates during her The Bachelorette season. Full Story
Chris Soules might've seemed like the obvious choice for this season's Bachelor, but ABC producers apparently picked someone else first and then changed their minds last minute.
Emily Maynard is pregnant!
The Bachelor producers are reportedly zeroing in on two potential stars of the show's upcoming nineteenth season.
Courtney Robertson reveals "incestuous Bachelor drama," two-timing Arie Luyendyk Jr., and "womanizing bastard" Jef Holm
Former The Bachelor bachelorette Courtney Robertson has revealed why things ended so abruptly with Arie Luyendyk Jr. and throws out very unflattering details about Jef Holm in the process.
Courtney Robertson has opened up about her brief, whirlwind of a relationship with former The Bachelorette bachelorette Arie Luyendyk Jr. following her messy split from Ben Flajnik.
Emily Maynard has finally gotten her happy ending.
'The Bachelorette' party crasher Chris Bukowski: I thought I'd hit it off with Andi Dorfman, there was no turning back
Chris Bukowski isn't being shy when it comes to talking about his party-crashing attempt during Monday night's premiere of The Bachelorette's tenth season starring Andi Dorfman.
Sean Lowe got his reality TV start by appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette, and his broken heart was apparently worse than he ever let on.
Sean Lowe: I thought 'The Bachelorette' was cheesy, but I was failing professionally and wanted a free vacation
Sean Lowe, the former seventeenth-season The Bachelor star, has opened up about how his journey on reality television ever began and why appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette was basically a last resort.
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- 'The Bachelor' runner-up just "didn't feel it" with star Chris Soules, says show source
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates C.J. Harris and longtime girlfriend Lebya Simpson
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' White Collar "Masaya" Tribe votes off So Kim in premiere
- 'American Idol's Top 12 guys perform for votes and some rise above the pack
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst: The cast is the best yet, the three tribes live up to stereotypes
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan on new season: The format hasn't changed, it's not a dating show!
- 'The Bachelor' eliminees Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe weigh-in on which girl should win Chris Soules' heart
- Bobbi Kristina Brown taken out of a coma in the hope of change, says family source
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules wasn't courteous enough to dump me in a legit conversation
- Giuliana Rancic publicly apologizes to Zendaya Coleman for Oscar dreadlocks joke on 'Fashion Police'
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: "I'm still in love" with the woman I picked!