The Bachelorette 7 News
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are going to be parents.
Ben Flajnik has denied he is dating suddenly-single Kris Jenner.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum apparently don't want to wait too long to welcome a baby into their family.
Ashley Hebert is giving props to The Bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for waiting to have sex until they exchange vows.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum conclude their discussion of their wedding -- including when they plan to go on their honeymoon and how the bride went about picking her "stunning, beautiful, perfect" dress.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk more about their wedding and life as a married couple -- including whether J.P. called Ashley a "Bridezilla" and what Ashley admitted was the one stressful thing about their wedding day.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk about their relationship and recent wedding -- which will be televised on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a two-hour special airing Sunday, December 16.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have tied the knot.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's December wedding special now has an airdate.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding special is now official.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets