The Bachelorette 7 News
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk more about their wedding and life as a married couple -- including whether J.P. called Ashley a "Bridezilla" and what Ashley admitted was the one stressful thing about their wedding day.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk about their relationship and recent wedding -- which will be televised on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a two-hour special airing Sunday, December 16.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have tied the knot.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's December wedding special now has an airdate.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding special is now official.
Ashley Hebert is apparently on her way to becoming one of The Bachelorette's few success stories.
Holly Durst and Blake Julian have wed.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum are moving to New Jersey in order to better convenience the former seventh-season The Bachelorette star as she continues to pursue a career in dentistry.
Ashley Hebert has revealed she will be a nontraditional bride.
Ashley Hebert may have relocated to New York City for fiance J.P. Rosenbaum, but she won't be giving up her religion.
- Cheryl Burke on 'Dancing with the Stars' future: This season will probably be my last
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people